Don’t underestimate Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

pfoti

All I have heard this week is how the Cowboys are going to touch Manly up because we have injuries and suspensions. If Jamie Lyon plays I truly believe that Manly will win the game via their forwards. I think we will play it up the middle all night and then turn it back on the inside when the Cowboys forwards get tired. We still have a great team which includes plenty of match winners. Remember Manly beat the Cowboys up in Nth Qld with the same side except for King. Have faith everyone and don’t estimate Manly!!

The adversity is a necessity to focus Manly.
We are back under the radar,with the Trophy, so no one can take it off the Peninsula :D

All the talk of Manly being favourites over the past month was a disaster waiting to happen. Much happier now and hopefully the team can get on and play some good footy.

Only drama is we have to play the two most impressive teams after the first round to make it into the GF

I think the rhythm and momentum of playing every week can work in Manly's favour. For as long as I can remember , having a week off almost always seems to affect a team's timing and match fitness .

I'm glad they underestimate manly and think thet're going to give us a touch up. This will only benefit Manly.

I like how the Cowboys are in the media every day. Their forwards are talking it up, while our boys are just quiet and getting on with the job.

Being favorites has never gone well with our team, we strive under adversity and being the underdog.

Yes, with team even with the niggling injuries, Wolfman & Kiwi Steve out, we are a dangerous foe to underestimate when we fire on all cylinders.

Come on Manly Boys, this is the game we need to prepare well for, work quietly and confidently on our game & execution plans, psyche up for nicely and perform well in for the entire match.

Hopefully Killer will be out there, even with a slight injury, to help inspire and drive success across the park.

It's awesome to see our Manly Warringah boys' plays exectued well on the field, we can do it, come on Manly!

Townsville Eagle said:
Unfortunately I think we will go out with Back to Back losses.

I hope that,

a) The Cowboys are on reading your comments TE

b) The Manly players are as well

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4