Dogs v Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good to see that dodkinson still offers nothing in attack this year.  Lots of tackles as the tigers are running all their forwards at him. 

Hodkinson really hasnt done anything, i know its rnd 1 but Keating looks like hes making the plays and Hodkinson is the defencive half, hes very quite....i dont know weather i want him or not? say no.

you blokes are kidding.he kicked well, rotated with ennis at dummy half,keating play wider as he has more pace.good combination.good game from the kid as every commentator suggested except you guys.put the kicks in the ingoal perfectly to contribute to the winning tries.

keating is a good foil for him as he has more brilliance.unfortunately hodkinson and foran were too similar for us.both good players,tough and hard but didn't compliment each other.i would like a player like keating in our side.

apart from prop rotation 5/8 is our biggest problem.

Not worried about hodkinson.i still think DCE has a future.

he set up the try with a nice little kick. something we didnt manage to do.. get a drop out*.......

*i dont think

I thought Hodgko was very good.Quality kicks and some rock solid defence.
He has a nice combo with Ennis already (as much of a pest as Ennis is, I like the things he does in a game).
Shame for Josh Morris.
The Tigers debutant...Aaron Woods?...he's a goer.

Watched it in bits and pieces.Saw a bit of dogkinson,seemed to be going alright-kicking seemed to be good.Commentators were saying how he has always been a calm thoughtful player (might have been "the nose").Pity he didn't play like that for us last year.

Would love some of these guys off the bench -big Pritchard ,Woods, Fifita,Dwyer.   The quality of this game raised the bar & tho they were  saying it was a poor Tigers performance if it wasn't the rugged D of the Dogs they would have put plenty of points on. Gives a reality check of where teams need to be -both these sides are in it for 2011 - much as i hate it!!

Wish Tony would watch Idris a bit - He loves steam rollering opponents. He's all mongrel.

Enjoyed watching the tigers get beaten - shame it was by the bulldogs though. 

:)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7