Dogs v Tigers 2nd try

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How about barbas forward pass!! Cant believe Des was whinging about refs. They get a great run.

Yeah I thought he was ahead of the kicker as soon as i saw it and even at half time not one of the commentators said anything about showing the highlights at half time. Can't believe that Des complains about the refs, it really shows that he just wants the media to focus on anything but the Bulldogs winning streak by blowing up about the refs

filto6 said:
LOL @ Butthurt Manly fans

Have nothing better to do than whinge about how awsome the Dogs are.

Cool story bro,your minor premiership will mean very little but congrats

Forgot how bloody annoying ray warren is. Can't wait for next Olympics so he fu**s off again

<Edited for foul language>

:lol: This is just beyond terrible now. I'm actually hoping that this game is a fix because if the refs are actually this stupid then there is no hope for rugby league at all.

Feel sorry for the Tigs tonight, they have been well & truely rorted. Good work NRL, keep giving the leg up to your gloryboys.

What a joke.

We.all know the answer to that. Hall tripped over a blade of grass and we were disallowed

Wolfpack said:
:lol: This is just beyond terrible now. I'm actually hoping that this game is a fix because if the refs are actually this stupid then there is no hope for rugby league at all.

Feel sorry for the Tigs tonight, they have been well & truely rorted. Good work NRL, keep giving the leg up to your gloryboys.

What a joke.

As always Wolf your post is exactly how everyone except dumb dog fans are thinking

filto6 said:
LOL @ Butthurt Manly fans

Have nothing better to do than whinge about how awsome the Dogs are.

LOL at you! you peanut. Surfing a Manly Forum whilst your team is in Golden Point. You must be some supporter!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6