DOGS v SOUFFS tonite

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Dogs v Rabbits

Well as per last year I will be driving 4 hours south of Sydney to watch the game with my best mate who I have known for over 30 years.

It will not matter to either one of us who wins has it all comes down to how much beer we will consume.

My tip is heaps

Guzzler said:
Well as per last year I will be driving 4 hours south of Sydney to watch the game with my best mate who I have known for over 30 years.

It will not matter to either one of us who wins has it all comes down to how much beer we will consume.

My tip is heaps
An ingenious plan...watch out for those traffic cops on the return journey.

Moondog said:
Guzzler said:

My tip is heaps
An ingenious plan...watch out for those traffic cops on the return journey.

I will be leaving Sunday afternoon not worth the risk, Normally cop an RBT just entering Batemans Bay.

Moondog said:
I'd a giant chasm to open under the stadium with demons from hell emerging and dragging the screaming players and officials to eternal damnation while Satan grips Greenberg in one blood soaked talon.....but I guess that's not going to happen....

That'll never happen I don't think his dad would take him home just yet he has a little more work to do now that he's in charge of the game now.

bones said:
I want this game to set a new NRL record for the most season ending injuries ever to come out of a single game.

lets hope so.

But i'm guessing the local hospital will have a busy night after the feral fans of both clubs clash on friday night.

Souffs win we will be guaranteed top 4 unless we lose 3
Dogs win Souffs may lose 2nd spot

Couple of brawls and grub acts would be nice to see and ref blunders to top it off

Going to be a lot of fleas and ticks out there tonight. Dogs vs LAY DOWN DOGS.

Moondog said:
I'd like a giant chasm to open under the stadium with demons from hell emerging and dragging the screaming players and officials to eternal damnation while Satan grips Greenberg in one blood soaked talon.....but I guess that's not going to happen....

of course that is not going to happen......it will be two blood soaked talons

hillbillyjazzer1954 said:
Moondog said:
I'd like a giant chasm to open under the stadium with demons from hell emerging and dragging the screaming players and officials to eternal damnation while Satan grips Greenberg in one blood soaked talon.....but I guess that's not going to happen....

of course that is not going to happen......it will be two blood soaked talons
Cool, anything Satan wants to stick into Greenberg is ok with me:)

I really , really hate Souths now.... Lima , Maguire, the Burgess brood, Crowe, the moron supporters, the pride of the league, their stupid Armani suits............this is not easy to say....but....go the dogs!
Oh yeah, and Greg he'd never take a dive it's not his go Inglis!

Ch Nein just made me throw up my dinner. Let's talk up the dog diver. God I hate them.

It's fitting that a game between these two grubby teams is refereed by that vermin cecchin.

ah tonight's battle of the pride of the NRL, The Battle of the Divers. uhhhgggh hate the Dogs but Souths not far behind on my hate list. Ok this match is already making me sick, I am going to watch Back to The Future on bluray.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8