Dogs v Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
LOL. Talk about a pack of sore losers!!! For you Manly supporters this is going to be a long long long LONG painful year. What was that score again last week:)

After the time we've had of late, I have to say I've become a little forgiving if Des - I couldn't work with/for this mob - and so for the first time in years I'll be wanting a Dogs win. There, I said it. Cannot abide the way the Dalai Arthur seems to have come to our club just for CV and poaching reasons.

LOL. There again, living in the past pjayz.
Why so quick to forget the past Drop Bear...is it too much for you to ..well..umm..bear?

Anyway, I think you've had enough feeding for one day....

LOL. Talk about a pack of sore losers!!! For you Manly supporters this is going to be a long long long LONG painful year. What was that score again last week:)

I reckon you should wait a few months before you start getting excited and also stirring ****.
You've won games like that in previous years and still had a **** year.
Sore winner?

Wonder if the CEO's are paying for their groceries these days or just walking out of Woolies without paying.

Its the Parramatta way.

Imagine paying Sandow $600k a year, Hoppa $800k a year, Lussick $250k a year, and soon Foz $1.25mil a year. Lol, haven't made the finals in years..

The biggest joke in nrl history i'd say.

Lol @ dropgoal / @dropbear

"Oooo we won a game, yayyyyy!!!! instantly our year is the most successful in decades"

We are due a year or two of pain, because we have had 10 years of complete awesomeness. Whereas the Squeels have had 10 years...or ...wait.....25 years of complete and utter crap. But at least you have plenty of spoons to stir your eel soup :)

premierships are won in October not march buddy. When you win one that people can remember your trolling will have more significance

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4