Dogs up the bull on eve

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
THE mind games have started ahead of Friday night's grudge match between the Sea Eagles and the Bulldogs at ANZ Stadium.
Bulldogs skipper Michael Ennis tossed the first verbal hand grenade on Monday when he claimed his side were "underdogs" despite the fact that they finished as minor premiers and at one stage won 12 games on the trot.

Read the full article

Pretty stock standard response from Ennis, Verbal hand grenade probably not the best way to describe what he said.

Ennis just stated the truth really. His team have achieved great things this year from where they came from but Manly's finals experience pumps them up as favourites at least in the eyes of the bookies. I reckon both teams have an even chance on Friday.
I just sincerely hope the refereeing standard improves and the dog's obstruction plays are pulled up.
And Manly boys, keep the ball away from Barba. He's worth about 2-3 tries a match. Catch him - he hasn't got the plague.

I'm so sick of hearing about this stupid underdog title. When will a player come out and say that their team is the best in the comp and that they will flog whoever they play.

MWSE said:
I'm so sick of hearing about this stupid underdog title. When will a player come out and say that their team is the best in the comp and that they will flog whoever they play.

Maybe why Kingy said nothing!!

MWSE said:

Never, because Aussies don't like it. Look at Mundine, he is an excellent boxer. Not so much a fighter, but a top notch boxer. He has every right to tell the world how good he is, and does so. In response, people try to shoot him down. On the other hand, we find Ali funny and assume he is a top bloke. I know...go figure right?

Aussies hate a skite, but LOVE an underdog!!

"niccipops" I doubt your even a manly supporter there is no even playing ground between us and them, they got walked into the finals but now there versing the heavyweights of the NRL after this game Kassiono won't be the only player leaving the field dossapointed GO MANLY

All Hail King Lyon said:
"niccipops" I doubt your even a manly supporter

Pfffft, that was a joke right?

MWSE said:

Souffs have been doing that for years

niccipops said:
Ennis just stated the truth really. His team have achieved great things this year from where they came from but Manly's finals experience pumps them up as favourites at least in the eyes of the bookies. I reckon both teams have an even chance on Friday.
I just sincerely hope the refereeing standard improves and the dog's obstruction plays are pulled up.
And Manly boys, keep the ball away from Barba. He's worth about 2-3 tries a match. Catch him - he hasn't got the plague.

With Cummins as one of the refs, it now puts the Dogs as favorites : )

Spot on Nicci. Smash him as soon as he gets it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4