Dogs sign Fifita......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

simon64

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
....to do the work She-Rex was hired to do.

Is he worth the reported $850K though ? I think he might be just quietly.

Well if T-ex is on $600k, Fifi is a bargain, as he can and does put in for 80 minutes :cool:

Wonder what wizardry the Son of Sam will conjure up to flick that sloth ?

simon64 said:
....to do the work She-Rex was hired to do.

Is he worth the reported $850K though ? I think he might be just quietly.
[/quoteHopefully he can live up to the standard set by TRex.

Seemingly never-ending cap those Dogs.

That is a large amount of money for a back-rower.

Hopefully now they have no more room for their pursuit of Hiku. I rate Perrett highly and reckon he can do a good enough job at 1 anyway.

Massively overpriced for a player who has had one good season , often puts his foot in his mouth and has an Instagram mentality. This signing has the potential to be a massive flop of T Rex magnitude. It's interesting that the Bulldogs usually miss their intended targets despite state of the art training equipment and a premiership winning coach and pay massive "overs" for the players they do sign. He will probably enjoy himself though as the Bulldogs do seem to have an Instagram culture.

He has signed for a dreadful club that is driven by greed and envy and a bent culture set by Greenturd. Old Bullfrog would turn in his grave to see what the dogs have become.

sheridanstand78 said:
He has signed for a dreadful club that is driven by greed and envy and a bent culture set by Greenturd. Old Bullfrog would turn in his grave to see what the dogs have become.

Maybe bullfrog had integrity once Sheridan, but he had well and truly lost it by the 90s.

Barba , Payne , Keating , Turner and Taupau left last year and had plenty of room left in their cap . Up until then their " major " signing was wait for it Chase Stanley . Have been re-signing most of their stars and have literally gone fishing and landed a great white .
Expect at least 4 first graders to get a tap on the shoulder while they are still out shopping .

driftout said:
Massively overpriced for a player who has had one good season , often puts his foot in his mouth and has an Instagram mentality. This signing has the potential to be a massive flop of T Rex magnitude. It's interesting that the Bulldogs usually miss their intended targets despite state of the art training equipment and a premiership winning coach and pay massive "overs" for the players they do sign. He will probably enjoy himself though as the Bulldogs do seem to have an Instagram culture.

Not a fan of Instagram I take it.:shy:

Las Vegas Blvd said:
Barba , Payne , Keating , Turner and Taupau left last year and had plenty of room left in their cap . Up until then their " major " signing was wait for it Chase Stanley . Have been re-signing most of their stars and have literally gone fishing and landed a great white .
Expect at least 4 first graders to get a tap on the shoulder while they are still out shopping .

Yeah, but how much would Taupau, Turner and Payne have been chewing up of the cap? Who are they?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2