Dogs outplayed -Hasler outcoached!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DSM5 said:
Strange that he wasn't a success at SOO level. Maybe he needs the 'big 3' to really succeed.

No doubt the 3 players are integral but SOO is a different kettle of fish.
The Qld team has had many other influential players like Thurston, Inglis & Lockyer to contend with against a Blues team that changes its lineup every year - most importantly in the halves.
I could not judge any coach who has had responsability of the Blues against that dominant Qld side in recent years.
In fact, I dare say if Bellamy had been in control of Qld the scorelines could have been more embarressing....

The problem for The Dogs, is that minor premiers + GF appearance means expectations will be sky high. Any regression in that, and the club, fans and board will be spitting chips.

Love it !

Sisa Waqa should take a bow. I thought he would be the weak link in terms of his positional play in defence but he was a key part of a defensive arm that curled up and moved as one. I loved how they attacked Reynolds/Inu/Perrett and got 3 results , especially the last when Perrett jammed up leaving O'Neil unopposed.

I'm glad Morris didn't score from that kick as he was a step in front of Barba when Barba kicked and Pritchard's choreography took out a Storm defender in the lead-up to Barba's break.

The Bulldogs must have been practising their Cumberland throws during training because I couldn't believe how many they executed during the match. The Bulldogs as usual were blatantly offside for extended periods when defending their try-line.

Hasler put a media ban on Barba' parents which in retrospect probably made Barba more nervous . Banning the media post match was never a good idea either and the Mad Monday saga which followed represented swift media retribution.

I'm waiting with interest how many Bulldogs players will actually be punted to make way for T-Rex , Inu and Perret (that's if a salary cap actually exists at Belmore).

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6