Dogs miss out again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MrInvisible said:
voicefromthehill said:
MrInvisible said:
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/manly-slap-watmough-with-10000-fine-20091123-izvf.html

Was a $10k fine from the club *ouch*

Quote from your article

Watmough is alleged to have punched sponsor Paul Durazza, who said he had objected to insulting comments allegedly made to his daughter, Sarah.

So some help for you - the word alleged,

Also have a look at the photo of Paul Durazza - far from female.

Whatmough may be guilty of making boofheaded comments toward the female - but that is all.

You have failed dismally to prove your repeated assertions. You are wrong, your articles prove you wrong - so be the big man you claim to be and retract or apologise. Doubt you will based on what I have seen

SMS

I apologise, I had my facts wrong on this one. We can only base our opinions on media speculation and allegations, and sometimes that isn't the smartest idea... Case in point.

What's that saying? Assumption is the mother of all F Ups.

Anywho good luck vs Canberra for the weekend. I'm off for a four day long weekend at the Shang so won't be posting over next few days.

Again sorry for any problems my comments may have made.

You can't just go around stirrng **** up by saying things that are wrong and then make it all better by saying "sorry, i was wrong".

You lied knowingly, saying you based your opinions on what you got from the media proves this. All journalists are filth and so are those who rehash the lies they spread.

Write the truth or avoid showing an opinion anywhere where i might accidentally come accross it please. I deserve better.

So The Eagle is fivespoons...But why bother? Why not just use your same identity on both forums?

The idea is to get people to respond to what you say, isn't it? (as opposed to responding to who you are)....

Anyhow, don't you get enough arguments here to keep you busy?

SeaEagleRock8 said:
So The Eagle is fivespoons...But why bother? Why not just use your same identity on both forums?

The idea is to get people to respond to what you say, isn't it? (as opposed to responding to who you are)....

No I think he said he
Was
Dollar dazzler lol

SeaEagleRock8 said:

< Edit - TE, We get you are an angry person who has had a bad run. But your level of posting is so below where it should be on this site. Pick it up or shove off>

swoop said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
swoop said:
I went and read the thread, fivespoons has a similar style as Rambofan. Hmmm.

MR I post from the Flea network

Anyone want to trawl through fivespoons posts, find the defaming ones and pass them onto our club??

That'll be one way to get rid of this cancer from this forum.

The sheer number of idiots coming over from that place trolling here is becomming a joke. Not that I didn't warn this would happen.

Coming from the no.1 troll, mr i comes in here with all his niceties then goes back to the doghouse to put s**t on us, then whinge about Manly fans trolling the flea infested site. The guy is an imbecile.
Wrong again fellas.I am no Dogs fan and never will be.Talk about throwing darts at the suggestion board.Lame at best.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6