Dogs fans and Des

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Daniel said:
I think anyone caught causing trouble should be forced to dO a dance routine at half time in the middle of the field
Or as punishment make offenders wear bulldogs jerseys. At least that way you Know who the criminals are.

Even better, force the offenders to sit and watch the entire 1993 season of Gold Coast Seagulls games, whilst wearing an Illawarra Steelers jersey, at a St George home game.

Mr Invisible, you come on here telling us of our faults. And, as the linked thread shows, you go back to the Kennel and tell them of our faults.

You come on here and make out that there are only 2 or 3 problem Dog supporters, with the rest being saints, and you go onto the Kennel and label all Manly fans as racists.

Is spreading ill-will your purpose for being here?

MrInvisible said:
Hit the nail on the head Dan and others. No need for racism or hatred. Sure a friendly niggle between fans is fine, but some people need to think "am I taking this too far".

On that note ... this I'd consider a friendly niggle.. ENJOY!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPClwUAlNHo&feature=channel&list=UL

Geez you stuck in the 80s? Thats heavily outdated now...

Sounds like the Bulldogs of the 2000's!

Dan79 said:
Daniel said:
I think anyone caught causing trouble should be forced to dO a dance routine at half time in the middle of the field
Or as punishment make offenders wear bulldogs jerseys. At least that way you Know who the criminals are.

Aren't Bulldogs jerseys standard prison issue already?

MrInvisible said:
Hit the nail on the head Dan and others. No need for racism or hatred. Sure a friendly niggle between fans is fine, but some people need to think "am I taking this too far".

On that note ... this I'd consider a friendly niggle.. ENJOY!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPClwUAlNHo&feature=channel&list=UL

Those rhymes are about as good as you could expect from a Dogs fan... Poor bloke. Growing up as a Manly fan my memories were of winning premierships. Apparently the best thing that happened to this kid growing up as a Bulldogs supporter was the trains going past at Belmore...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g77hwlYxiEw&feature=relmfu

The word "loser" springs to mind.

That song is not freindly niggle Mr Invisible.
It's the proliferation of a completely baseless stereotype.

We do not buy players, no matter how much people like yourself say we do. It's hatespeak and it is a lie.

When we played Penrith in a recent season, Gus Gould commented on how Penrith only had one local junior in their team. In that same game Manly had six or seven northern beaches born and bred players in our team. The majority of the rest came via our club's own lower grades. When you compare the size of each teams junior catchment areas, it makes us look pretty good.

It's not funny at all. There has to be some truth for a joke to be funny and this has none.

Do a comparison of the Manly and Dogs teams of how many players were bought as established first graders and you'll find that we are not the ones who buy players. This makes the song a lie rather than a witty take on the truth.

You can't accuse people of something they do not do and expect it to be taken as a joke. What are you basing it on?

And fair enough Ralphie, I have never experienced that so probably have a different attitude BUT if I was spat on that would def change.

It only took a couple of losses for the "what's Des doing?" questions to start and if they lose the next couple, it's basically a repeat of last year. So for all the back slapping they did, the dogs fans are realising, having Des as the head coach may not be the guarantee of success the thought. He wants total control and that will inevitably bring him into conflict with the administration.

Off the top of my head In our squad we have

Juniors who played sg ball or from the district
Brett Stewart Sg ball
Kieran foran - Asquith in the manly comp
Micheal Oldfield
Darcy Lussick
Anthony Watmough
Jason king
Vic mauro
Daniel Harrison
James Cunningham

Players who made their nrl debut or played NYC for manly
Jorge tafua
Glenn Stewart
Dean whare
Dce
Jamie Bruher
Steve matai
Dave Williams
Tim Robinson
Matt Ballin
Jason Annear* yet to debut
Junior Paulua* yet to debut
Nick Skinner

Established first graders bought by manly
Jamie Lyon 2007
Brent Kite 2005
Joe G 2010
George Rose 2006
Tony Williams 2009
Ben Farrer 2009 & 2012
Liam foran 2011

I think most clubs in the Nrl would struggle to matched that. The dogs used to say bred not bought haha. Well at manly our stars a Hatched not hired.

I'll see if I can get the info to do the bulldogs lets see who the real silver tails are Mr I

After the Dogs get smashed by the Storm then Manly next week they will be able to focus on just where in the last 6 places they will finish.

I'm pretty sure Dan Harrison is a local junior too Cambo. Dogs got him from us then we took him back.

Bulldogs squad

Established first graders bought by dogs
Aiden tolman 2010
James graham 2012
Bryson Goodwin 2009
Dene Halauta 2010
Dave stagg 2009
Greg Eastwood 2009
Frank Pritchard 2011
Joel "the ottoman" Romelo 2010
John wright 2010
Josh Morris 2009
Kris Keating 2011
Luke mcdougall 2012
Michael innes 2009
Michael Lett 2010
Mitch Brown 2012
Tim Browne 2010
Steve Turner 2010
Trent hodkinson 2010

NYC- first grade debut
Jake Forster
James Gavet
Josh Jackson
Martin Taupu
Sam Kasiano
Timoeto lafai

Local juniors
Ben Barba - flegg
Corey Payne Chester hill (made nrl debut at dragons)
Dale finucane
Josh Reynolds.

Source bulldogs website.

So much for bred not bought Mr I you blokes are the New Roosters

Wolfpack said:
Duff said:
I'm pretty sure Dan Harrison is a local junior too Cambo. Dogs got him from us then we took him back.

He's from the Central Coast, as are quite a few of the blokes that have come through our ranks in recent times.

Ok, my bad. Cam has him on the right list then.

On the Dogs list, Romelo played Tcup for Dogs didn't he, or did he come from the riff? I definitely remember watching him in Tcup games.

Duff said:
Wolfpack said:
Duff said:

He's from the Central Coast, as are quite a few of the blokes that have come through our ranks in recent times.

Ok, my bad. Cam has him on the right list then.

On the Dogs list, Romelo played Tcup for Dogs didn't he, or did he come from the riff? I definitely remember watching him in Tcup games.
According to dogs site the ottoman Romelo played 4 games for penrith.

I can't wait for mr I spin on this.

bones said:
I wouldn't call Tim Browne an established first grader when he left Manly either.
By established bones it means have played. First grade at another club.

Not to be a dampner or anything but does it really matter how many local area players teams have in their SG/HM/u20/NSW cup teams? Especially with the Sydney clubs.

The game is professional after all.

Wolfpack said:
Not to be a dampner or anything but does it really matter how many local area players teams have in their SG/HM/u20/NSW cup teams? Especially with the Sydney clubs.

The game is professional after all.

It was more a reply to
That wanker Mr Invisable's YouTube clip

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7