Dogs danger men?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Our forwards will be to inthusiastic so i cant see them getting over us no way . Same game last year they couldnt at brookie with the likes of horo , mason Burgess so im giving them f.....s no chance and cant think of any standout dangers .

Dogs big men will have been read to all the hype about Manlys new turf forwards and will be ready to ambush us, to make a statement on how big and strong they are.
Hype or no hype, we owe them BIG time. After some of their dodgey wins, and Hasler's patthetic invisible smirk - we have MORE reason to make a statement.

Graham is the most overrated player in the game.

Either runs sideways or stops when he hits the line, well thats how he played in 2015.
He is all about dropping to his knees and playing the ball quickly. Need to turtle him(put him on his back)

@Bearfax lol. So far it's been enjoyable on here, & you've got some intelligent posters & there's plenty of Eels & other cosmopolitan discussions. Sure, I'm surprised I'm still on here too. Wasn't planning to stay this long.

Don't worry I'm a sarcastic bastard & will be gloating when we beat you (hopefully that's in 2016 ).

Though I had 50 troll scores in the first hours of joining coupled with a Elmo the Muppet avatar I'm a bit surprised there hasn't been much in the way of personal attacks. Not sure how to take that. Maybe I should villian up.

Nah keep what you are doing going, despite your real allegiance it's nice to have an outside view that's not just there to stir up crap!!

And let's not forget they have new combinations as well, no Hodko so we will be not quite even but not so bad in that front.

Fortress Brookvale to be reinstated on Friday night.

10981620_10207400448961348_4226299023508252780_n.jpg

of all the good centres in the game, it's Josh Morris who seems to have Lyon pretty well covered most games. Let's hope Lyon can start the season with a cracker!

James Graham is the danger man, and is he playing? I thought he had an injury concern?

Last years I would have been thinking their forwards are going to smash us and our backs will get frustrated. This year I hope they try and intimidate us. I want to see Marty and Miles stick it to them. I remember about 3 years ago when James Graham used to have the vasoline on his hammy and Myles wiped some off his leg and just wiped it on his face. The look on Graham's face was priceless. He just had this 'wtf' look.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6