Dogs cancel Fifita contract

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As much as I dislike Des and his rat brigade over there I can't believe they would throw back Fifita because they change their minds and want Gift. They are 2 totally different players at opposite ends of their careers. They always knew Gift was available before they signed Fifi. They can't be that muddled in their team dynamic plans surely.

The guy came out publicly and said he regretted deciding to join the club. Any club would have been furious, not just Dogs. If they had an out I don't blame them.

In fact I have no idea why they signed him in the first place.

mickqld said:
As much as I dislike Des and his rat brigade over there I can't believe they would throw back Fifita because they change their minds and want Gift. They are 2 totally different players at opposite ends of their careers. They always knew Gift was available before they signed Fifi. They can't be that muddled in their team dynamic plans surely.
maybe gifty and Foz,I heard if gifty goes,foz will follow,apparently they are best mates

The Telecrap came out publicly.
There is no way they would drop Fifita for Stewart...The cheating dirt bags would have just bought him

I think the dogs have dodged a bullet in not sigining Fifita, what a waste of space, so disrespectful to the game that has made, he can bugger off to Union now and that will be that.

If the dogs throw overs at our players, good luck to them cause Money isnt everything in this life.

Hmmm, if he does indeed now stay a Sharkie,
turn around and say to the boys " Yeah I'm commited to the place " ?

Awkward.

I'd say he'll be on the move still...whether that's Union or another NRL club.

And yeah, frees up a lot of cash for a club ( the Dogs ) that needs a fullback (Hiku) , and could use a ball-playing back-rower (Gift).

Lord Eagleton said:
"Couldnt agree to final terms". Hmm there is more going on here than meets the eye. Thats a cover bull**** response
maybe someone discovered that they do have a cap,and all the weaselling from greenburg couldnt really get him under the cap

master blaster said:
maybe gifty and Foz,I heard if gifty goes,foz will follow,apparently they are best mates
Foz ain't going anywhere, especially with a mate that only has a few years left :cool:

The whole point of the DT attack on Manly, is to have them all stay at Manly.

I still reckon that the NRL have to introduce a window for trading. Every year, till 30 June, the Fans are forgotten as this horse trading goes on :dodgy:

No Sharks Fan would trust that Fifi has their Club's interest at heart :cool:

He's a dick. Now his own fans hate him for wanting to leave and he isn't going anywhere.

Hope he gets out and goes to union.

COMMANDER said:
He's a dick. Now his own fans hate him for wanting to leave and he isn't going anywhere.

Exactly. Hope he sods off to union, but from a few article I've read, he doesn't appear to be in anyone's sights at the ARU.

I agree with the Dogs decision, particularly if it was in response to what the player said about regretting his $3.5 million contract. Who says that to a potential future employer?

Dumb as bat s***.

Shoe1 said:
Knowing des, the final terms would have been 80k for first 2 years, a million in year 3 and 2 million in year 4*

*subject to cap increase and third party agreements.

Lol at De$ Ha$ler, yep this would be spot on!!

COMMANDER said:

And an EXTRA lol.....I mean $850K a year for a forward....FFS what a joke

simon_eagle said:
I agree with the Dogs decision, particularly if it was in response to what the player said about regretting his $3.5 million contract. Who says that to a potential future employer?
Dogs boss Castle was on talkin sport and denied that was the reason, she said it was 'mutual' that they couldn't agree on final details. It was pretty plain she was speaking in code, the comments had to have been a big part.

^ Yeah, I think the Dogs underestimated the level of antagonism from other clubs and the backlash from their own fans and saw that interview as a convenient excuse to back out on the deal.

I was able to live with Trex going to the scumdogs , but ill give the game away if Gifty or Foran go there...

Hate those scumdogs... cant believe they whipped melbourne

Just had a peek on the kennel to see what they're saying about Fifita. Just did a quick skim as it felt all wrong.
Suddenly they all hate him -Fifita. The dogs management is brilliant. lol. Mentions of them going after Hayne, Tedesco, Simona? No mention of any Manly players. Hearing them talk about Des makes me want to hurl and I must say the language and general discussion over there is of a questionable intelligence level.
As a female poster I'm glad things are a lot nicer over here. Better team. Better forum. Go Manly! Go Silvertails!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4