Dogs cancel Fifita contract

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Dogs cancel Fifita contract due to comments he made saying he wished he went to union.
Heard it on Talkin Sport

Bulldogs terminate Fifita contract

The dogs have terminated Andrew Fifitas contract because of the comments he made about wishing he was in Union.

I think it would have more to do with them re-thinking the amount they were paying him. I'd say they have found a cheaper alternative.

bones said:
I think it would have more to do with them re-thinking the amount they were paying him. I'd say they have found a cheaper alternative.

Second thoughts in general, it was a weird signing all along.

It's true, I see it on Fox NRL.
I understood his "go to Union" comment was in reference to crap he was copping from Sharks fans on twitter.

Its on Fox now - must have watched him play for the Sharks finally :cool:

Wonder what clause allows them to do it :huh: Lawyers will be loving this :D

BREAKING: Moley has just spoken to @andrewfifita 's management - claim THEY called off the deal - NOT the Dogs -due to 3rd party deal drama

Brissie Kid said:
Maybe the 3rd party deals fell over or the NRL wouldn't ok them.

Mate it's the Dogs and Greenturd's NRL. He would okay it if they threw the Harbour bridge, Opera House and Lawsy's property portfolio into the deal.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out

You can imagine what it would be like if the roles were reversed (and the player wanted to break the contract...say due to something that happened at the club)

I think everyone had thought it was a signed contract given all the publicity and the way the player and club both spoke like it was a done deal, but based on this it was only an MOU.

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-sport/fifita-wont-go-to-the-bulldogs-in-2015-20140331-35tl8.html

Maybe Fifita said what he did because he didn't want it to get to contract stage?

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Dogs cancel Fifita contract due to comments he made saying he wished he went to union.
Heard it on Talkin Sport

Related article:

Fifita won't go to the Bulldogs in 2015

AAP
March 31, 2014 - 3:44PM

Canterbury have made the shock announcement they won't be signing Cronulla's Test star Andrew Fifita after all.

Fifita was believed to have agreed terms for a four-year deal worth $3.5 million starting next NRL season, making him the highest paid prop in the game.

However, the Bulldogs issued a statement on Monday saying they had not been able to agree to final terms with Fifita.

Click here to read the full article.

Quality club the Bulldogs...Have so much ethical control in their decision making.....What a disgrace.

Sign em up when it suits...then spit em out.

I wonder what Greeturds response will be...Oh and Mr Smith who says we cant let these "superstars" go to Union....smell a rat in this

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6