1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Shoe1, May 25, 2013.

1. Shoe1

Shoe1 Well-Known Member

+4,358 / 66
    I'm glad this bloke left. He doesn't look like a manly player to me. He is glass eyed, slack jawed and appears slow of wit. He is bulky and slow for a halfback, and lacks personality. At times he defends on the wing, going on last night's 1st half. We're well rid of him.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. panash

panash Well-Known Member

+296 / 0
    agree , but his goal kicking at the moment is excellent.. he won them the game against warriors with his kicks from the sideline.

DCE much better decision
  3. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

+6,617 / 118
    Why should he look like a Manly player? He's not a Manly player. He does resemble a former Manly player though :D

He's had a lot of health setbacks which haven't helped his speed or agility. Still a good tackler though, and doing well to kick all those goals with a glass eye, too.

I'm sure Des has been looking high and low for better halfback talent to sign, which must be a great boost to the Dogs morale.