Doggies Fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Having experienced my first live Bulldogs game last night, i was amazed.

How can a club attract almost every single disgrace of a human being imaginable?

It wasn't even a home game, I bet i was seeing their good side.

Mate I had the opposite experience last night all the ones I meet were cool. I greated Ém all with a beau Ryan "doggies" chant

Funny to see about a hundred of them lined up outside a Kebab shop around the corner from the Caxton about 1:30am.....pmsl

Cambo said:
Mate I had the opposite experience last night all the ones I meet were cool. I greated Ém all with a beau Ryan "doggies" chant

Same here the ones I ran into were all fine. Dont tar every supporter with the brush of a few f***wits you could say the same about us or any other club.

mickqld said:
Cambo said:

Same here the ones I ran into were all fine. Dont tar every supporter with the brush of a few f***wits you could say the same about us or any other club.

Absolutely mate, every club has it's fair share of w**kers & you'll see them all come out of the woodwork when you go to a live game. The Dogs supporters base is fine & from my experiences we've never had anymore trouble with them than we do with any other supporter base (Early-mid 2000s excepted).

Cambo said:

QFE

All the ones we met at the game and at the Caxton were fine. We even met a Doggies fan that looked like Gallop...I asked him for an apology but he suspended me for 4 weeks, good times.

The main trouble I have heard have been cleaned out of the Dogs supporters group over the past few years and its starting to show. However, you will still get your bad eggs.

What did they do to you fLIP?

the doggy fans i ran into at suncorp were fine. guess the trouble makers never venture outside of homebush.

the bronco supporters are better to chat with and have a yarn about the game though.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4