Dog Update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They are shaping up very well. If Cartwright can coach they will be very strong by the 2nd year.

Yeah, if they can keep them away from Jupiters and the Surfers Paradise flesh pots. (No wonder they're not chasing the Johns brothers ;))

They may have a good 1st team on paper but wait till they have some injuries and then they will be in the Kaka. No depth will be the downfall of this team.

Are they exempt from the salary cap for a certain time? They are chasing everybody...

Yeah, if they can keep them away from Jupiters and the Surfers Paradise flesh pots. (No wonder they're not chasing the Johns brothers ;))

then all theyd need is a couple of piss heads named Smith and riddell

they could all join the queue behind Cliffy GC!

:lol:
heheh
just so happens im a Smith

hahaha and ive already tried to apply for the activitys and welfare manager job at the titans

hehehehehe sadly Julian o'neil beat me to the job

[quote author=Cliffy Gc]

just so happens im a Smith

wouldnt that make you the storm hooker?
[/quote]
bloody rude bastard he is
u think if hes parents stole my name the least they could do is make him play for manly

then i could bull**** in 15 years time i was a first grader heheheh

how good was it to see the dogs get beaten in the last 20 seconds. Priceless, even better that i picked the storm.
I bet grimaldi would like that last tackle option again. The last minute and he puts up a midfield bomb???????????

Even better as Webster and Sonny Bill are in my Dream Team!!! Plus I tipped the Storm!

Now I can't wait for Sunday and Broncos at Brookie!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6