Does Tafua play this week?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

XV-1

First Grader
Does 2V bite the bullet and drop Tafua for the match against Melb/Dogs?

He is in terrible form and IMO a liability like Wolfman was last year in the finals.

Cronk or Hodkinson will terrorise Tafua next match. He should be replaced imo

Does he bring in Blair or Gutherson. Both are safe under the high ball. Gutherson is more dynamic and Blair seems very safe but perhaps does not have the X factor.

Difficult choice on who to bring in

Gents?

No no no no no!!

What more does Cheyse Blair have to do? If not him Gutho cause he can also goal kick if Killer is suspended.

Tafua is a liability at the moment. He does not attack bombs and we will be targeted all game if he plays.

If Tooves plays Tafua he has rocks in his head and i will seriously start to question his judgement.

By playing him we are basically giving teams a game plan. Even the panel on the footy show were saying teams were easily targeting Tafua. We have conceded at least 6-7 tries in the last two games directly from a bomb toward Tafua. Its not as if its 1-2.. its a massive liability. Team defends their but only for a bomb to go up on the last.

Sorry Jorge but you need work in the off season. Tooves would have to be insane if he thinks this will be fixed in a week.

Taufua at his best is a good finisher and gets the sets off to a good start (the latter is more important to Manly than most teams due to our limited go forward), but everyone knows he needs a shoulder reconstruction and he came back overweight in August from an ankle injury . Injury can be used as a reason to bring Gutherson in who is a natural in the air and a genuine tackle breaker .

G'day all,Don't like to say it but I think both wingers have to go because we are getting no kick return impact from the back three or any start to the roll on early tackles which then helps the forwards to go forward from them.Peta seems to be in no mans land when defending a pace or two behind Jamie instead of in line with him and this makes him completely ineffectual,although in saying that the right side defensive issues are not just his fault.Poor Jorge appears to be mentally shot and down in confidence and fitness and the fact that we do have two very good replacement options who have performed strongly when given their chance,it is probably the only position where we can make a viable change.
cheers mike

Taufua to forward rotation
We will need another forward and I think Taufua's game suits it.

Hiku to Hooker
Assuming Hodges out.

Gutho and Blair to wings

I'd be surprised if Tafua plays he is not up to NSW cup standards let alone NRL finals football. He has no confidence and can't or refuses to catch a bomb and is a liability. But knowing 2V he'll probably play.

Hasler hopes he does ! I hope Taufua doesn't play on the wing, it could be very upsetting for the young guy and lead to further repercussions as a player which is my main concern. Give him some time off the bench in the backrow. If Watmough does not play give him an opportunity there. Throw on the old shoulder pads and he will be fine.

Hiku is the slowest winger in the NRL and Jorge can't catch a cold.

Jorge needs a rest and undergo Manu therapy.

Tooves needs to make some really tough decisions this week.

Just to put my 2 bobs worth in......I do agree gorge is struggling however the bombs he has had to contest he has had very little cover . Most other teams get such good cover you don't get a chance to contest........just saying.

Nope Taufau goes. Just not playing well at the moment.

Blair and Gutho in, and isn't there talk of Hiku to 9? Blair is everything currently I believe we need, big, strong, good in the air. He will get the sets off to a good start with strong hard running, which our wingers aren't doing.

Gutho has an x-factor about him and seems to find holes. Get him in.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2