Does old Parra hate reignite in 2015??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Why because a veteran decided to go to the old folks home and wallow in self pity

I couldn't care any less about losing 2 penalties and a knock on a game, sure sometimes he's brilliant but his age will number those flashes as time goes on, great in 09 and origin but a genuine good player otherwise, not great and rarely a game winner

cherry_poppins said:
Why because a veteran decided to go to the old folks home and wallow in self pity

I couldn't care any less about losing 2 penalties and a knock on a game, sure sometimes he's brilliant but his age will number those flashes as time goes on, great in 09 and origin but a genuine good player otherwise, not great and rarely a game winner

A good toiler, with a big heart, but fast approaching his use by date. The only reason he went was the Eels gave him 4 years, and he knows he will only be good for about half that !!

I think it's easy to banish Watmough to the use-by-date bin given the way he rubbished the club upon exit, but the truth of the matter is he was arguably our best forward last year along with Buhrer.

When the Souths pack bashed us at the SCG, Watmough was definitely the forward who stood up the most in that match. He played on last year with a torn bicep and still managed to regularly top our hit ups and tackle counts.

I don't like the way it all went down, but he is a big loss even at 31 years of age.

You are kidding if you think a current rep player will not be missed. Maybe towards the end of his 4 year deal not so much....but he is a quality player who will be missed

lsz said:
You are kidding if you think a current rep player will not be missed. Maybe towards the end of his 4 year deal not so much....but he is a quality player who will be missed

Gift is a much bigger loss, moral, guts, loyalty and some freakish skill

Choc is a great rep player, club player week to week well, he's good but is capable of the not so odd brain explosion, I'm happy on the side of his past his best, in 09 he was just so bloody good and hasn't shown anything resembling that since

I'm unhappy because he shouldn't be playing for another club, him and manly abandoned each other

Yeah he did wrong at the end but we know he isn't known as a superbrain, he should've retired playing for us in about 2 years, but gift should've too

Agree we never should have "broken up"

I hope i am wrong but i think we will miss him more than he will miss us

lsz said:

This will be certainly be one of the most interesting features of the coming season. A seemless transition will confirm Tooves' standing as a coach but if the forwards can't step it up a notch then he might quickly come under the microscope.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
lsz said:

This will be certainly be one of the most interesting features of the coming season. A seemless transition will confirm Tooves' standing as a coach but if the forwards can't step it up a notch then he might quickly come under the microscope.

At least one poster likes this

I'm a big fan of tooves

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4