Does foran still live on the northern beaches?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Maybe Foran should pay a toll every time he leaves and returns into Manly territory. Maybe a tithe entering these holy lands...10% of income. And remove his shoes to keep the Parra dust from Sea Eagle locales.

He does???

Let's get hiiiim!!!!!

R5p9G94.gif

If the split is true she will get a good wack of his wealth.family law is a good friend of the ladies and kids so karma will reward the innocent

I must in the minority where I find it distasteful to comment on his split.
Anything league related is fair game (including his contract etc) but to comment on something that we have little or no idea behind the circumstances just strikes me as sour grapes, mean spirited and petty

I must in the monitory where I find it distasteful to comment on his split.
Anything league related is fair game (including his contract etc) but to comment on something that we have little or no idea behind the circumstances just strikes me as sour grapes, mean spirited and petty

Well.....you are a staff member, so I reckon you should be in the "monitory" - just to keep an eye on us all.

And now...time to take the dog for a walk.

agreed!

Well.....you are a staff member, so I reckon you should be in the "monitory" - just to keep an eye on us all.

And now...time to take the dog for a walk.

agreed!
For someone who works in advertising and digital marketing some of my spelling / auto correct is embarrassing!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4