Does foran still live on the northern beaches?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Deadbeat is in Belrose, as it was his partner and his 2 year old daughter and her 3 week old sibling, that were told to leave :swear:

Parramatta beckons for their captain @:cool:
If that it true about his partner then why haven't the papers picked up on this story instead of Foran taking action against Manly for some TPA?

The media keeps feeding us that he has a squeaky clean image which is far from the truth

Maybe because he is a mate of Peters and only favourable stories are leaked to the press?

Cannot believe that Arthur wasn't fined for his outburst against the refs for sin binning Norman

One rule for parra and other favoured clubs and another rule for manly

Angry at manly, left manly, new club, relationship breakdown, law suit, new haircut. Big changes. Railing against the world? Very high stress. I hope there is somebody giving him good advice and support.

Same goes for his wife and kids.
On the flip side, he's got a new job at double the pay, got rid of the ball and chain, is good looking and cashed up with a new haircut and perhaps living the dream?

Maybe he wanted the full Parramatta experience and fell in love with one of the local hotties. You know, the ones in track pants pushing a $20 Kmart pram holding a smoke while yelling at the other 3 kids to hurry the **** up.
Making the move totally legit

On the flip side, he's got a new job at double the pay, got rid of the ball and chain, is good looking and cashed up with a new haircut and perhaps living the dream?
A sociopath like Foran would have to see it like that, at least until he wakes up and goes into the TAB for yet another day.

But if his Mrs ditched him how can he be doing it all for his family..?

Or is he doing it all because the rumours are true and he is a gambling addict?

It's pretty funny that he is chasing us for third party cash and they are reporting that his Parra third party deals have already fallen through. He seems desperate for money. Maybe expensive divorce coming up..?

Actually, I'll stop. Who cares? I don't really. It's good for some forum banter but at the end of the day, I doubt anyone here really gives two ****s what becomes of him.

Angry at manly, left manly, new club, relationship breakdown, law suit, new haircut. Big changes.

You know, the new haircut might be the worst of it. At half-time against the Cows they interviewed him and he came out with the standard "good effort, poor execution" line all footy players seem to use and I thought, "Mate, you really need to have a word with your hairdresser about poor execution."

You know, the new haircut might be the worst of it. At half-time against the Cows they interviewed him and he came out with the standard "good effort, poor execution" line all footy players seem to use and I thought, "Mate, you really need to have a word with your hairdresser about poor execution."

Somebody told him that already but he thought they said "you need to have a word to your hairdresser about electrocution", hence the haircut

Maybe he wanted the full Parramatta experience and fell in love with one of the local hotties. You know, the ones in track pants pushing a $20 Kmart pram holding a smoke while yelling at the other 3 kids to hurry the **** up.
I am disgusted by this remark...obviously it's Tarjay - Kmart is not a swanky upmarket Parramatta establishment.

Last edited:
Post of the day Pablo!

If that it true about his partner then why haven't the papers picked up on this story instead of Foran taking action against Manly for some TPA?

The media keeps feeding us that he has a squeaky clean image which is far from the truth

Maybe because he is a mate of Peters and only favourable stories are leaked to the press?

Cannot believe that Arthur wasn't fined for his outburst against the refs for sin binning Norman

One rule for parra and other favoured clubs and another rule for manly
there was a Weidler puff piece about him being a devoted dad, seems the spin doctors are about

Waiting for Keiran

nyjtuk4t8t159haflyuo.jpg

If he went out with this one at least he would have somewhere to put his losing betting slips

ezpnjhpzidoppnop9igh.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7