Does anyone know where the...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Surely this is a hack. I mean who in their right mind has the energy to keep re-posting the same thread over and over again. To the detriment of their own site.

globaleagle said:
game day chat from the game on Monday 1st December 2014 is?

:p

Yeah. Have a look just below the thread for Monday 1st December 2014, but before the thread for Monday 1st December 2014. Took some digging but it's well worth the read.

It is being caused by a search bot (i.e. yahoo!, google) which is ignoring headers and stuck in a loop on the chat box. Not so much a hack as an anomoly.

It should no longer be able to create them as I have removed all the code for this, however it hit it so many times that they are more or less stuck in a loop and it will take some time to simmer down. I have take a DB backup and will be restarting the website scripts shortly once the backup completes. Once that happens the queue should be cleared

all code for this is gone, which is what is really effing annoying me, there is zero code on the site to create those posts now, like totally deleted and gone, but still happening even after a restart, I may need to put some more drastic changes in place

Dan said:
all code for this is gone, which is what is really effing annoying me, there is zero code on the site to create those posts now, like totally deleted and gone, but still happening even after a restart, I may need to put some more drastic changes in place

I'm sending the Wolf who should be there directly.

Who deleted them all? I only read 265 of them. I wanted to read the other 179. They should have all been merged into one thread called the 'Mega Game Day Chat From Game On Monday 1st December 2014.'

I am not sure of the codes and have restarted the bot and rebooted the DB back up module of gigabytes but are still getting crackle on my AM tranny tonight and intermittent signal

Luckily I changed the A sized battery and I am back on line listening to fiox on the run during the metro mix
Thanks for your help dan
I now call myself an electronic genius

Go manly

I found the issue and patched it all uop, by that time it was 6am and I needed to get at least one hours sleep

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2