Do you want to be a part of an NRL Commercial?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi everyone,

The NRL have approached me wanting some die hard Sea Eagles Members to appear in an NRL commercial, here is what they are asking.

"We are looking for Sydney based fans to be involved in an NRL commercial which shows their passion for the game and their team. The film shoot is happening on the 15th and 16th of February, you would only be required for a maximum of two hours on one of these days. If you are interested please email a photo of yourself in your fan gear, at a game, or any scenario that shows your support for (insert team name) and your contact details to [email protected]"

If you are interested or know of someone who may be please follow the above instructions.

I would love to see some of your representing us on TV!

cheers,

Michael

ManlyArmy said:
Might apply for this one, with my mask, top hat and cape.

As long as your mask, top hat and cape are all in Manly colours, I can't see a problem (but that's just me. I don't know about the NRL's take on it would be) :D

I'd be keen, but what if I do something silly or illegal just prior to the ad's release? I'm reluctant to bring the game into disrepute, and would not risk causing extra editing and shooting expenses because of my behaviour.

Jethro said:
ManlyArmy said:
Might apply for this one, with my mask, top hat and cape.

As long as your mask, top hat and cape are all in Manly colours, I can't see a problem (but that's just me. I don't know about the NRL's take on it would be) :D

Sure is.

Think I might go mask, top hat, cape, scarf, manly jersey, manly footy short, manly footy socks and maroon footy boots :D

Im happy to do it, provided the NRL does one little thing for me.
I would like them to give me a fair and balanced appraisal of the refereeing in last years grand final. And why they allowed such poor adjudicating to ruin the years biggest game.

They want passion for the game they should come film me and a mate watching it on 3 different streams in case one fails at stupid times of day and night

Or they could film me and the dog watching. He's the only one in the family who can handle me getting pissed and swearing at the TV....as an added bonus he'll bite you if you're wearing a Broncos jersey...

I don't want to be a part of the commercial, I want to be the star. Then I'll get a role on Home and Away, followed by releasing a single then I'll move to LA, convert all my A-lister peops to Manly supporters.
Collect all those bunnies jerseys Rusty's given out and burn them, then go to New York Harbour and plant a giant Sea Eagle flag in the Statue of Liberty's raised hand.
GOOO MAANNNLY!!!

molson canadian (beer) have this series of ads about a guy living a long way away and he starts showing the locals hockey (and beer) and converting said locals to hockey fans.

So umm... if Manly are looking for someone a long way away (or jim beam..lol) wishing to do a series of feel good ads about a guy with no mates (tru dat) finding friends and converting locals to footy...

well.....

well....

hint hint

- I'd probably know someone over here.

sigh

Go Manly!

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6K-ESdfaN4[/video]

pretty miserable turn out apparently. they were throwing jerseys on anyone within cooee of the station and if there was more people there for one team than others they put you in another jersey. A friend who is an eels fan (bad enough as is..) was forced to chuck on a doggies jersey to make up numbers. i would've told em to shove it if they said here just wear another teams outfit.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8