Do you support Trent Barrett? (Part 2)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Do you Support Trent Barrett?

• Yes

• No

• Still Neutral

Results are only viewable after voting.
Looking at the results of the survey at the start of this thread I find it amazing that there are 44 people on here who after 6 straight losses and many more to come this season still support Twenty/Yeah Nah. I could get it, if the 44 of you still supporting him were neutral and still giving him the benefit of the doubt but support him? **** me. How can you support a coach who has taken this club (not just First Grade) backwards in every single area this year. Yep, plenty of excuses but even with those he must take a significant responsibility for this absolute ****ing shambles of a season. **** the excuses. We don't look like gelling as a team, we have no structure to anything we do, not once have we played like Manly with any passion or pride. Has he improved any of our older or younger players or even the ones bought by Ztc and Bonzo? Nope, they have all gone backwards. Our club has a very proud history and he looks like a ****ing pathetic sook after every loss at the press conference. He has nothing. Not one ****en idea.

The only thing he will have the "honour" of achieving this year is the longest losing streak of any Manly team in at least the last 20 years and maybe more.

I am normally not a doom and gloom guy but does anyone supporting him feel that even without all the excuses from this year that next year is looking any better for us? At this stage I don't see any light in the tunnel.

If you supported him at least change your vote on the survey to neutral.

I support Manly Sea eagles. Sometimes that means asking what's in the sea eagles best interest. I like Trent. I don't like what I've seen at Manly Sea Eagles since he was made coach.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6