Do you support Trent Barrett? (Part 2)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Do you Support Trent Barrett?

• Yes

• No

• Still Neutral

Results are only viewable after voting.
yes because he is our coach but there is plenty that needs to be done. The fact that all the proven people behind the scenes have been run out of town is the most disappointing thing. All unnecessary in my opinion.

Still neutral for me, he's shown he is willing to change the team around, dropping Green, moving Lyon to 5/8 etc. We've also had a shocking run with injuries which makes it hard to judge him properly. Our attacking structures have looked terrible but that may well be due to lack of continuity with injuries and recruits.

I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt this year, but if this time next year we're still in the bottom half of the table he needs to go.

Neutral for me, he's still on L Plates.

Now that might go to a no later in the year but I'd like to see how he goes with all the players available and having a set group of 17-19 for say 5-6 games in a row.

I'm not making excuses for him , and most I imagine will give him an F for fail ( if not an F-) but I'd still like to see the above happen and see how he goes then.

But I agree with @Baz , if we are in the same situation after say 8 rounds in 2017 then bye bye Twenty!!

I wasn't here to vote last time but if I was it would have been neutral. However as has been said it's a results driven business. He gets no quarter from me for being on L plates.
Hang on.
Why the f**k do we HAVE a coach with L plates???????

Doesn't deserve another chance next season. ffs toovey missed the 8 once in 4 years and got shafted straight away, and it was with a worse squad than what Baz has, and a very high injury toll as well.
At the time I thought toovey might've not been able to evolve as a coach, but I don't think I really appreciated what a mess the club and playing group was.
I suppose it's only fair to give Barrett until the end of the season, but I've got no interest in holding on to him for next season if we miss the 8. I'd currently rank him as the worst coach in the nrl.

Doesn't deserve another chance next season. ffs toovey missed the 8 once in 4 years and got shafted straight away, and it was with a worse squad than what Baz has, and a very high injury toll as well.
At the time I thought toovey might've not been able to evolve as a coach, but I don't think I really appreciated what a mess the club and playing group was.
I suppose it's only fair to give Barrett until the end of the season, but I've got no interest in holding on to him for next season if we miss the 8. I'd currently rank him as the worst coach in the nrl.

Toovey wasn't sacked for that , all revenge for the Gifty decision , they just used that excuse but it really had nothing to do with it.

I never really thought he had the right credentials to begin with and he has shown nothing to convince me otherwise in this season.

Taupau is not an edge player nor is he an 80 minute player. Leary is not a first grader, neither is Green. Lewis Brown is not a starting back rower nor is he a better footballer than Tom Symonds.

I never really thought he had the right credentials to begin with and he has shown nothing to convince me otherwise in this season.

Taupau is not an edge player nor is he an 80 minute player. Leary is not a first grader, neither is Green. Lewis Brown is not a starting back rower nor is he a better footballer than Tom Symonds.

BUT, does Twenty really make the decisions??

When a coach can't fix problems halfway into the season it's time to go.
We can't even tackle that's what cost us.Here's a stat there's 3 current ex Dragon players coaching at the moment none of them are currently in the 8.
Tb was tried it hasn't worked std to tooves.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6