Do we really want to re-sign anyone?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

firechild

Reserve Grader
Ok, this isn't a serious question but we re-signed DCE and he played possibly his worst game after the annoucement. We re-signed Foz and the next game he played he lasted 15min and ended up with an injury that has kept him out for a 2nd game (including the game he was injured in) and could be out longer. We re-sign Matai and he looks to be taking a stint on the sidelines through suspension. Doesn't bode well, or it just means we need to get the signatures on paper so that we can be uninterrupted at the back end of the season.

So its not that they can never find a pen but they are just afraid of what damage it will do

We are probably the oldest squad in the comp. This is a concern when considering the length of a new contract.

That's a good omen. Means we must have re-signed T-Rex applying your logic.

Hope we don't sign t-rex then as he has been suspended for 7 weeks and now injured for 6. Huge liability IMO.

That is the dumbest thread i have ever had the displeasure of reading

T Rex hasnt got 6 weeks,he is a week to week thing from the club but lets just trust the telegraph yeah?

Players play best when they are negotiating a new contract. Then they go lazy in the knowledge they have a job for 2,3,4 years.

Solution: everyone plays on one year contracts. Everyone.

weev said:
Players play best when they are negotiating a new contract. Then they go lazy in the knowledge they have a job for 2,3,4 years.

Contracts don;t seem to mean much these days. There are players shifting clubs mid-season. Won't be long before players are on individual game contacts!

The Who said:
weev said:

Contracts don;t seem to mean much these days. There are players shifting clubs mid-season. Won't be long before players are on individual game contacts!

Imagine how difficult half time will get when you have to try and sign up your team for the second half.

Last year, I think we copped a few injuries early last year then we did so well with injuries at the back half of the season, we are blessed with great people behind the scenes, who will make sure they are all fit and ready to go when it matters most.

Dan79 said:
Imagine how difficult half time will get when you have to try and sign up your team for the second half.

LOL. Exactly. And what game day staff is going to be responsible for ensuring that elusive pen is on hand ?

tookey said:
Hope we don't sign t-rex then as he has been suspended for 7 weeks and now injured for 6. Huge liability IMO.

I hope this doesn't mean he has signed 2 contracts with us. You can get in big trouble for that sort of thing...

weev said:

This has to be a contender for stupid post of the year

MadMarcus said:
tookey said:

I hope this doesn't mean he has signed 2 contracts with us. You can get in big trouble for that sort of thing...

No you don't. You continue to get selected for Qld and Australia and even get made Australian Captain!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6