Do we agree with this ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Parramatta Stadium sold out for their big farewell to Hindmarsh and Burt

Graham Annesley steps in, and now the game is being moved to the Olympic Stadium to get more people in

Parramatta lose their home game, and Hindmarsh misses out on playing on his home patch for the final time. He deserves better imo, had planned on this match being his final home game and his celebration match but now it turns out he doesnt get it.

If somebody stepped in and pressured us to move Beavers last home game away from Brookie I would have been filthy about it

Parramatta Stadium sold out for their big farewell to Hindmarsh and Burt

Graham Annesley steps in, and now the game is being moved to the Olympic Stadium to get more people in

Parramatta lose their home game, and Hindmarsh misses out on playing on his home patch for the final time. He deserves better imo, had planned on this match being his final home game and his celebration match but now it turns out he doesnt get it.

If somebody stepped in and pressured us to move Beavers last home game away from Brookie I would have been filthy about it

Understand the decision but it should've been decided weeks ago. That way he & Burty could've had a farewell at Parra Stadium with the faithful and everyone would know that was their last game at home. Moving it to ANZ makes sense as theres two of the better Dragons retiring as well, the time slot is another matter - should've been the 2.00 game IMO.
Answering your question, yes would've been p!$$ed off if we didn't get the chance to farewell one of our legends at Brookie.

Understand the decision but it should've been decided weeks ago. That way he & Burty could've had a farewell at Parra Stadium with the faithful and everyone would know that was their last game at home. Moving it to ANZ makes sense as theres two of the better Dragons retiring as well, the time slot is another matter - should've been the 2.00 game IMO.
Answering your question, yes would've been p!$$ed off if we didn't get the chance to farewell one of our legends at Brookie.

The man himself has said that he has a bit of an "empty feeling" about it.
That probably sums it up I reckon KE.

The man himself has said that he has a bit of an "empty feeling" about it.
That probably sums it up I reckon KE.

I am supposed to be going, would have rather gone to a sold out Parra than 40k at Homebush, going to be **** now.

I am supposed to be going, would have rather gone to a sold out Parra than 40k at Homebush, going to be **** now.

Apparently Parra tried everything to be able to get extra seating in but kept getting knocked back by the stadium trust.

Would have been nice of them to know a few weeks ago so they could have done a lap of honour around Parra Stadium - it's not gonna be the same around Homebush............it's not like Beaver who got to do both, the Homebush one being as a premiership winner, but I guess not many get that chance.

Apparently Parra tried everything to be able to get extra seating in but kept getting knocked back by the stadium trust.

Would have been nice of them to know a few weeks ago so they could have done a lap of honour around Parra Stadium - it's not gonna be the same around Homebush............it's not like Beaver who got to do both, the Homebush one being as a premiership winner, but I guess not many get that chance.

The atmosphere is at home where there may be only half the ppl making twice the noise.
Selfish move for a bloke who deserves better.
To sum it up, if it was Beaver Menzies who is equivilent to Hindmarsh from a Parra perspective, fans would be righhtly ropable!!
Poor poor call.

The atmosphere is at home where there may be only half the ppl making twice the noise.
Selfish move for a bloke who deserves better.
To sum it up, if it was Beaver Menzies who is equivilent to Hindmarsh from a Parra perspective, fans would be righhtly ropable!!
Poor poor call.

If it was Beaver and I'd missed out on a ticket to his last game at Brookie, but was able to get a ticket to the game at ANZ once it was moved I'd be ok with it.

If it was Beaver and I'd missed out on a ticket to his last game at Brookie, but was able to get a ticket to the game at ANZ once it was moved I'd be ok with it.

Maybe an empty feeling for Hindy, but if that's what it takes for his fans to be able to see him one last time, i'm sure he'll be fine after the game. They should let the fans on the field after full time. That'd be a great sight.

Maybe an empty feeling for Hindy, but if that's what it takes for his fans to be able to see him one last time, i'm sure he'll be fine after the game. They should let the fans on the field after full time. That'd be a great sight.

A friend of mine is a Parra supporter and she is absolutely filthy about this decision! She is travelling up from Canberra and had it all booked and planned for Parra Stadium - including accommodation. Crap time too......

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2