Disrepute.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
2009, Brett Stewart out of the game for four weeks for bringing the game into disrepute.

There is no evidence that this man was drunk at an official NRL function.

What about an apology from the media, the NRL and Mr Gallop for bringing Brett Stewart's name into disrepute.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1285983549[/time]

I agree whole heartedly with your comments Nicci.
I'm replying to my own post because it's getting lonely, though all my points have been made loud and clear by others before but I still wanted to have my 5 cents worth.
Sack David Gallop.
Go the Mighty Sea Eagles and especially our amazing fullback in 2011.

what about getting drunk and then arrested for causing a public disturbance, being filmed coming out of the police station after a night being detained. Is that disrepute, oh no thats right he's australian halfback and in the koala bear club....

Where the trademark Gallop tirade?

Oh, that's right.  The tirades and penalties were reserved for Brett Stewart, and Gallop hasn't withdrawn them or apologised for them in any way.  In fact Gallop has reiterated that he believes his actions at the time were appropriate and his belief that he has "supported" Brett by not suspending him for 18 months!  See how supportive Gallop can be?  So Gallop STILL believes Brett was entitled to all the tirades and the penalties whereas the likes of Lockyer, Inglis and Thurston are pretty much fine doing whatever they do.

Nice to see you posting again niccipops.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4