Disgusting

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This happens to other teams as well! It seems we have peaked early this year and other teams are better exploiting our weakness up the middle as well as Jorge
Seems we have some work to do in the off season!

It was always gonna happen we lost our best defensive forwards buhrer gift ballin. We have no Depth. The rest of or pack minus choc and Lawrence are nsw cup standard.

anthonyb1965 said:
Ceagle said:
Can't believe the boys have decided to not even put in for a finals game. Hope they get absolutely roasted by the fans and media during the week because they deserve it.

Can't believe why you would spew this out, halfwit!

They have put out a completely disgraceful effort that isn't worthy of the cheques they get paid. I can forgive if they actually put in, but they haven't even gotten off the bus.

anthonyb1965 said:
Ceagle said:
Can't believe the boys have decided to not even put in for a finals game. Hope they get absolutely roasted by the fans and media during the week because they deserve it.

Can't believe why you would spew this out, halfwit!

Oh grow up. Dont start this turning on each other BS. Hes entitled to an opinion. Come on, lets all be better than that tonight.

A **** performance is a **** performance.

We're getting hammered. Doesn't mean we're not putting in. We were never going to be able to turn around a form slump as bad as the one we're in but they're still putting their bodies on the line.

I think you're being way too harsh. There is effort being put in, we are just missing Ballin and Buhrer in the middle. Plus our forwards just arent quite up to the standard of the Souths pack. You dont crucify players when the other team is genuinely better. All you guys baying for blood and saying Toovs cant coach, we're **** etc need to calm the fk down

Terry-Randal said:
It was always gonna happen we lost our best defensive forwards buhrer gift ballin. We have no Depth. The rest of or pack minus choc and Lawrence are nsw cup standard.

I can forgive if we are a bit skinny there but there is absolutely no intensity, players are getting driven back every tackle and no one is chasing through on kicks, they've made about 3 line breaks from piss poor kick chase

They are faster than us. Younger than us. Our broken play defence is very old looking. Its over, barring some kind of earthquake, or "act of god". So therefore our chances are zero.

Calm down everyone! yes we are flat however in today's game momentum is everything!
We still have a good team and coaching staff we will be very competitive next year also!

It comes down to the fact we lost
Joe G
Rose
Kite and Ritchie F

When we didn't pick up much only really Lui and starling.

Add to that losing gift, ballin and buhrer and choc playing with a busted arm.

Our pack is a shadow of its former self.

It's been a fun ride but were about time to get off sadly

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7