Disgraceful treatment of Tooves will come back to bite us

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes they did make the finals under him. On at least one occasion. If all that is rumoured comes to pass, Cartwright will make a very good assistant to a rookie coach.

It's just because Toovey is such a passionate Manly Man that it stinks. Management have made their decision a long time ago.

Toovey is my all time favourite player as he was the toughest competitor (not pound for pound just The Toughest) that never gave up and am proud to have had him at our club as a player, Captain and Coach. He personifies Manly Rugby League

If Barrett is seen as a coach that can bring something to Manly going into the future then i'm willing to give him a chance. The chance better pay off too as management will have a lot of pissed off Manly fans asking for an explaination why a coach, former player/Captain and club legend was punted if the wins don't start rolling in.

Doesn't mean i have to like the idea of replacing Toovey but the decision has obviously been made so better start getting used to it.

If the decision is official then the management should do the right thing and give the fans a chance to farewell him at our final home game. Though the way the clowns run the place atm it will probably be announced over the PA after the crowd figure for the night is announced.

#tooveyismanly

We signed Myles - and everyone complained
We signed Lussick - and apparently he's garbage
We signed Brown - and although an International, we have too many of his types
We signed Korosou - and we have no place for him in the team
We signed Barrett - and apparently he's a crap coach
We signed Cartwright - and people want to know what's the point
We signed Ron Palmer - and people say Singe is better

Can we at least these people a go at least before we hang them out to dry? We were all calling for change not long ago. Lets see how it pans out?

All I see, is that with the prospect of change ahead, and our injuries clearing up, we are looking much better than we did a few months ago.
Nah i won't give them a chance

The current regime is the best we can get, we're going backwards out of nothing but spite from our fat lords

We should've sold to a third party from the idiot war, they've put their own interest in front of the club's and if we don't at the least make a top 4 finish next year they should sell to someone who actually loves the club more than themselves

They have done nothing good since getting 100% control not one thing, just more pie in the sky talk about a ground we'll probably never step foot into

Cartright is just crap and accepts average as good enough. I would love our board to talk to Scott Prince before hiring cartwrong, he wanted and spoke out about the titans needing change and to stop accepting mediocrity a year before he wasnt retained. Fast forward to the next season and nothing changed under cratright, he was protected by his bff Searle who signed him to a long contract.

I blame Watmough for all this!
But then I do love to blame Watmough. @:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4