Disgraceful Australian selection

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3 things interested me as I read about the Roosters’ Mad Monday celebrations:
1. O’Meley had the nerve to show up (he owes the Roosters a lot of $$$ imo, disgraceful & pathetic year. He should sign every Roosters' fans' jerseys and apologise for wasting their salary cap $)
2. Myles had the nerve to be drinking
3. Myles has just been selected in the Australian training squad.

Myles? Really? I’m not even bringing into account his off-field discretions – what on earth has he done on the field this year to deserve an Australian spot? How many games has he even played? Disgraceful decision. He’s managed to forge an entire career on reputation based on one good season at the Dogs.

I hope that Myles had his nappy on when he was out drinking yesterday.  I wonder if they went to the Coogee bay hotel for chocolate ice creams?

The most disgraceful Australian selction either would have to be Graham Mackay IMO

Myles was in the Qld side when they clinched their 4th successive series.  Reason enough I would have thought.

O'Meley can't do much if he isn't picked

Myles is fair enough, prior to that cable laying incident, he was playing top footy, making good metres and every tackle he made hurt

blitzkrieg link said:
Probably one of those 1000 man squads anyway, doesn't mean poo!

Too right. They'll add more as soon as the other teams drop out of the finals. You could eventually end up with a squad of 45 or something around that number.

Matabele link said:
Myles was in the Qld side when they clinched their 4th successive series.  Reason enough I would have thought.

Agreed. Nevile Costigan should be picked ahead of Watmough and Darius Boyd over Hayne as well. Maybe bring Adam Mogg back since he played in a Qld side that won a game during the 4 series wins.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7