1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disappointment

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by double hoops, Mar 4, 2016.

1. double hoops

double hoops Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,622 / 113
    I wait to hear your take. But Nate Myles for me was disgraceful. Not what I expect for a player of his calibre or experience. If he is coming here to retire, then f off now.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Pittwater Legend

Pittwater Legend Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +780 / 28
    I want to see that the current admin and coaching staff can bring professionalism to the footy side of things. That's what worked so well for us when we had Des, Tooves and Donny running the show

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Mals

Mals Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Pennant Hills
    Ratings:
    +1,479 / 35
    All those that use to bag Donny and say our team was fat... well the Dogs looked fitter than us last night...

4. Loobs

Loobs I am not really Scott Penn Premium Member

Ratings:
    +6,402 / 257
    Really? Eastwood came off and nearly vomited. Considering the defending we did in the opening 30 minutes, the last ten of the first half we rolled up field as they tired. We just couldn't capitalise (and DCE flubbed that kick for touch).

Fitness certainly wasn't an issue. Ball handling, cold drops, dumb penalties and lack of cohesion were the problems.

5. Terry Zarsoff

Terry Zarsoff Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,553 / 68
    I didn't see Sonny Dinge on the TV. Was he there?

6. Cameron

Cameron Cambo Premium Member

Redcliffe
    Ratings:
    +662 / 35
    He was there mate I saw him on the sidelines during the coverage. It would of been a sweat result for him.