Disappointing ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Some people also have other commitments and might choose to miss a match in the rain so they can spend time with family or a partner instead of sitting out in the rain.

And good on the bandwagon jumpers, ntohing wrong with that, all money for the club!!!!!

Duff, you've got it right. Family commitments are secondary when the footie is on. Partners go with you, or thry're not partners. On the hill, in the rain, yelling and chanting, and a win, nothing better.

Duff, you've got it right. Family commitments are secondary when the footie is on. Partners go with you, or thry're not partners. On the hill, in the rain, yelling and chanting, and a win, nothing better.

Your a real man.

i finished work at 6:30 got home after 7:30 and would take a further 40 odd minutes through traffic to get there, so I gave it a miss and stayed at home catching water in buckets coming through my roof

Some people also have other commitments and might choose to miss a match in the rain so they can spend time with family or a partner instead of sitting out in the rain.

And good on the bandwagon jumpers, ntohing wrong with that, all money for the club!!!!!

I'm not bagging having other commitments, that's why I wasn't there. I play in bands & sometimes a gig falls at a very inopportune moment.
I just find it hard to fathom that ten thousand people just happened to have other commitments and that it just happened to be raining.
I watched it from the pub I was playing at & wished I was at Brooky in the rain rather than in a warm pub.
We all have a life outside footy but it should still be seen as a duty to get to a game whenever possible.

Guys, Beaver understood the weather and he was fine. Both Cliffy and Beaver were in a admiration club about each others exploits for the club before the game. The club WILL do a more special appreciation of Steve's efforts at a more appropriate stage...this will take place on a family Sunday game. Having spent 3.5 hours drinkng with Beaver till 2am at the club on the night, I can honestly say he enjoyed the victory and the game. Burns was a bit more "happy" than Beaver but...

How many Brookie games did you get to last year Mellon? ;)

Duff I hardly think anyone missed much, especially for the 2nd half. Sitting in the driving rain for 0-0 is hardly what you'd call exciting ......is it now.

Hey Byso, thats a bit rich from someone who was sitting in the pub. :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :naughty:

The club WILL do a more special appreciation of Steve's efforts at a more appropriate stage...this will take place on a family Sunday game.
If they don't make the Dragon's game in the last round as a Sunday fixture they will be waiting until next year. :roll: I know I've said it before, but not happy Jan! Warriors and Titans looks like being the total of our Sundays for the season.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6