Disappointing but promising

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Turbo

Bencher
Well the boys were in that for 70 minutes but we beat ourselves in the end (and Leary) but really promising signs from the forwards and the 5/8 walker. He was great tonight his kicking was awesome. But all parra tries came from our errors shows our defence was solid.

Highlights

-Walkers kicking game
-Skivvis big hit at the end
-That's try we scored was quality as good as any
-Trbojevic bros again played well, Jake big meters and big tackle count he is origin ready
-Grit and toughness

Lowlights

-Snake stuffed a certain try his defence and kick returns were poor he honestly doesn't look like snake probably should hang up the boots he has struggled all year
-Reffing was poor
-We lost (bit of a cliche)

IMO next week if we lose heads should roll but after tonight I'm pretty happy. Next week we should win by plenty plus a long turnaround with Parcell and Lawrence back.

Next weeks side

1.Stewart
2.Matai
3.Lyon
4.Brown
5.Trbojevic
6.Walker
7.Koroisau
8.Starling
9.Parcell
10.Myles
11.Symonds
12.Taupau
13.Trbojevic

14.Fonua-Blake
15.Lawrence
16.Lussick
17.Vave

Going forward hopefully DCE can return to good form and now walker has developed they can probably form a good combo. Snake should retire IMO he is way way past his best I love snake but the tommy t is ready for our FB roll.

Next couple of rounds we have some tough clashes

8.Knights-Should win but won't be easy IMO Knights are always good at home
9.Cowboys-We won't get flogged but won't win its just to much on an ask
10.Broncos-Massive ask for the boys but no one can see us winning
11.Sharks-Could win might not win who knows I'd back sharks
12.Bye-WoHoo
13.Raiders-At Gio and are playing well this year

Possibly 4 loses in a row but if we play like tonight we may win! Go manly and IM SORRY CHERRY BUT CAN WE HAVE YOU BACK! lol Koroisau has found his inconsistency again! Lol

Tonight was always going to be a step too much however the loss against Souths still hurts. That was 2 points we desperately needed and we were the better team for 60 mins but couldn't score the final try.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4