Disappointed,thoughts-

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
I am very disappointed at how we played in the 2nd half tonight,t rex was a worry in the centres,didnt defend well,was a turnstile and too slow in turning around to make tackles,overall just disappointed in general at letting them back into the game to win it,hope bretts knee isnt too serious,perry was soft imo,lack of discipline list goes on...thoughts.?

Well, where to start? There's almost too many things to list.

Off the top of my head, 3 players on report: Foran, Kite & Rose. Even though the first two were accidental (the player was falling), Rose's one had a bit of malice in it, though his player was falling too. So.....Probably all will be missing next week.

As much as I'd love to see T-Rex do well, I realise now he doesn't have the speed to play in the backline yet. Although he did plenty of good things and deserves to hold his spot in the 17, but perhaps on the bench as an interchange forward. With the number of players out though, he might have one more week.

At 20-4 with 20min to go you'd like to think they would've had the composure to do what they had to and get the win. However to be fair Manly aren't the first, nor will they be the last to be run down by the Tigers

About the only positive coming out of tonights game is that the team is certain to change next week.

So....No B.Stewart or D.Williams(injured), Foran, Kite and Rose(suspended)...then that leaves...

1.Farrar, 2.Robertson, 3.Matai, 4.Whare, 5.T.Williams, 6.Lyon, 7.Hodkinson, 13.Stewart, 12.Rodney, 11.Watmough, 10.Perry, 9.Ballin, 8.King  Res. Seu Seu, Cross, Bailey & Palau

With no Brett I just hope Des can finally do the right thing and NOT move Robbo to fullback.

Anyway, it's only round 1.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8