Dirty tackle tactics again - guess who?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Storm at it again it seems - 'Farah's blood boils' !!

Their wrestling is still a major component of how they slow the play and get back in position. Every play the ball is so slow against Storm. I also reckon there is something else fishy about they way their also-rans become top players overnight, but I confess I have no idea what the reason is.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/farahs-blood-boils-over-melbournes-tactics-and-calls-for-nrl-to-act-20110619-1ga78.html

And Farah is whinging while his dog tactics include faggotry such as diving,this article has no credibility giving the accusing merkin is indeed a merkin himself

They have to wrestle,they cant win any other way
can be bashed and barged out of that

I saw a knee in the calf, diving at knees and crusher tackles from Melbourne. Mostly from Sika Manu. But they're all guilty of diving at knees. It's a filthy tactic aimed at injury not defence. if a bloke is standing in a tackle hook his ankle, don't dive at his knees. It's a pity the tackle Manu got penalised for is no where near the worst of the crushers he put on yesterday.

News: Hinchcliffe defends Storm tackling
http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/ryan-hinchcliffe-defends-melbournes-tackling-in-wake-of-complaints-from-wests-tigers-star-robbie-farah/story-fn2mcuj6-1226078519216?from=public_rss

This cheating club and their cheating tactics are ingrained. They will never change. If found out on one tactic they develop another.

Im surprised more people dont voice their abhorence of this ugly club.

TE - think strategically. Farah is doing the game a service by raising this. Hopefully we might see a refereeing crackdown on these feeble-minded, morally challenged, inbred, pus-ridden, maggot-laden, subhuman slime - aka the News Ltd Squall.
By finals time, the outrage against their tactics will be crescendo like, if it's still happening.

Farah is a cheat as well but at least the stunts that Wests pull aren't as dangerous as what the Storm are doing.

It's only a matter of time before some player has their knee blown out by some scum player diving at their knees, the NRL needs to make a call on it & quick. Start penalizing those scumbags for not playing within the spirit of the game & see how long they keep it up for.

Wolfpack said:
Farah is a cheat as well but at least the stunts that Wests pull aren't as dangerous as what the Storm are doing.

It's only a matter of time before some player has their knee blown out by some scum player diving at their knees, the NRL needs to make a call on it & quick. Start penalizing those scumbags for not playing within the spirit of the game & see how long they keep it up for.

wasn't it Sicko Manu or perhaps Lima that put thier whole weight and heavy barge ass on Goergie Roses leg the time it was badly broken?:mad:

I watched the Storm game and was disgusted by their dirty tackling techniques.

NRL needs to watch their games and take strong action.

I dont mind the taking out of the legs, but doing it with knees in the calf is typical melbourne scum tactics.

CussCuss said:
I dont mind the taking out of the legs, but doing it with knees in the calf is typical melbourne scum tactics.

Taking out of the legs - every team does it.

But the other crap they could teach Tito Ortiz a thing or two about grappling

Diving at the legs when a player is stationary to knock him over should be outlawed. Surely it's a lot easier to hook an ankle anyway.

I am all for hard play but I am sick of seeing tackles being made above the shoulders, i.e. head or neck region. The NRL should get serious and ban these players for 4 weeks first offence etc.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2