Did you read the 'Ben Kennedy walks away from Sea Eagles' story?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

weev

Bencher
Let's recall this article from a month ago.

Former Manly forward Ben Kennedy walks away from NRL club the Sea Eagles over Peter Peters's demise

Some juicy quotes...

"I am absolutely heartbroken," Kennedy said. "Zorba has lived, breathed and bled for Manly over 40 years.

"This is an absolute disgrace. Some of these pen-pushers behind this are unsighted. They wear their suits and think they own the joint. They lap it up when you win but aren't anywhere to be seen when times are tough. Do they have any idea about football? Not everything is about money.

"If you lose Zorba, you lose half of Manly. He has earned the right to walk away from his job when he wants to - not when some pen-pusher tells him to. Perry has been at the club for just three months. The whole world has gone mad.

My take on this is we have a great team, had a great coach and awesome staff - but ****ed management. Ben Kennedy tells it like it is.

The Zorbagate debacle was so clunky as to be embarrassing.

No man is bigger than the club. Not Kennedy, not Zorba, not even Des.
They can all go and get f*****.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4