Did we scare you off?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan link said:
Noticed a bit of a drop in numbers since my \"Enough\" post, did we scare you off?

haha, don't stop posting by all means be my guest

Im jst too scarred off mking a spling misstakke aand getng corrreccted byy FRO al th tine.

On a personal lvl, I'm just going to focus on the positives, and abstain from posting negatives if possible.....there's no point...

eagle-rock08 link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=184185.msg276886#msg276886 date=1279672774]
Noticed a bit of a drop in numbers since my \"Enough\" post, did we scare you off?

Im jst too scarred off mking a spling misstakke aand getng corrreccted byy FRO al th tine.
[/quote]

I save that for posters worthy of my attention :)

I'm more than happy with last weeks win, although very cautious about Sunday's game.
I've also been holding my breath about the Matai, Foran signings and haven't wanted to be critical, although I must admit I'm somewhat frustrated by the lack of information. ( no offence Vid).

Fro link said:
[quote author=eagle-rock08 link=topic=184185.msg277191#msg277191 date=1279750859]

[/quote]

[/quote]
like me

Fro link said:
its more a pity thing with you Cam.

Hows Brisbane?
intoxicating
3 days of working by day and drinking by night :) now back in sydney to pack and move

Its cold up here today. I am even thinking about switching from short to Jeans for the rest of the day. But then I might be too hot

Ha...my wife rang me this morning and said "you had better wear something warmer when you walk to the train station"...so I did, a short sleeve vest...and by the time I got to the station (I think it was 13 degree's) I said "bugger that"  took it off and now back to just a long sleeved shirt.

heading for a cold 21 today, don't you just love Queensland in winter.

hang on hang on hang on... wait a minute.....a vest?

Dan link said:
hang on hang on hang on... wait a minute.....a vest?

It's a QLD thing....
Then again, Canteen Worker sneaks in Le Snaks to Brookie Oval, so we have our fair share of soft cocks as well ! Hehehehe J/K mate ! You know I love ya.

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Yes I'll admit compared to some of you I am ancient...doesn't anyone wear vests these days??

Hey mark, the 90's called and apparently Chandler and the staff of "FRIENDS" want their vests back :)

just kidding mate, you fight the good fight, if a vest keeps you warm you go for it, dont let us younglings bring you down

people are being scared off by Vidmars party line posts or should i say Vidmar's theses. How many words do you need to make a point? Maybe no time at all maybe mr vidmar just copies and pastes.

Maybe someone else is loading the gun and vidmar comes on to silvertails and fires the bullets.

I think people log in to silvertails to converse about all things manly, vent about results and have opinions not to read Football club properganda and be spoken down to if their opinion's don't follow the agendas of others.

I guess i just earnt another private message from vidmar informing me my ip address is logged on here. Thanks scoop

Fro link said:
[quote author=eagle-rock08 link=topic=184185.msg277191#msg277191 date=1279750859]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Does that mean if I make another spelling mistake you won't correct it Fro?  I am shocked!

I WAS WORTHY OF FRO'S ATTENTION - BUT NOW I AM UNWORTHY OH NO!!

Fro please remain the human spell checker - I need you.  (I luv you Fro you are invaluable to me.)  Go on Fro please correct the spelling mistake of 'luv' to 'love' please make me worthy again, please.

Dan link said:
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=184185.msg277273#msg277273 date=1279761938]
Yes I'll admit compared to some of you I am ancient...doesn't anyone wear vests these days??

Hey mark, the 90's called and apparently Chandler and the staff of "FRIENDS" want their vests back :)

just kidding mate, you fight the good fight, if a vest keeps you warm you go for it, dont let us younglings bring you down
[/quote]

Yes well I am a grandfather, so I am entitled to do a few things "old school"...and let me tell you vests are pretty comfortable, they might look a bit "daggy" but they are very practical

Mark from Brisbane link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=184185.msg277275#msg277275 date=1279762048]
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=184185.msg277273#msg277273 date=1279761938]

[/quote]

Yes well I am a grandfather, so I am entitled to do a few things "old school"...and let me tell you vests are pretty comfortable, they might look a bit "daggy" but they are very practical
[/quote]

When fashion takes a back seat to functionality.......isn't that the sales pitch for bum-bags?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7