Did we leave the right handside at home last night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

CAMBO

Reserve Grader
Very solid win last night with k foz conducting show. However I wonder if a conscious decision was made to not use the very effective right hand sweeping play last night.

All the ball Glenn got last night were turned back in from right to left and while nothing came of it he showed some good footwork and is looking better and better each week. The other thing I noticed last night was Brett didn't seem to be lurking behind the play as much looking to chime in.

It had me wondering is tooveys mixing things up purposely to make sides harder to shut us down come finals time.

He was but there was one moment when he stood up Chris Lawrence on a kick return that should have us all excited.
He showed lightning pace and to be honest I didn't think he was still that quick.

CAMBO said:
He was but there was one moment when he stood up Chris Lawrence on a kick return that should have us all excited.
He showed lightning pace and to be honest I didn't think he was still that quick.

How about the toe he showed to mow down Simona with Wolf in cover. He just appeared out of nowhere on the screen.

It was the weirdest Manly win I have seen for many years.

No Snake or DCE at all, and no penalties or dropped ball from Watmough.

WTF.

Feel we are in the comp up to our ears, watch for B Kite to get a couple of MoM awards in the backend of the season.

I heard Foran in an interview this year say Manly target the side they feel is weakest in each game.

Glad that the Boys are finally practicing dealing with the short kick off.

They only got the first one wrong, then the beach volley ball segment started and Manly took control :)

I like the fact that the Tigers erratic, (and the Eels will be the same I'm sure) have Manly dynamically adjust their game.

These days, the structured Teams blunt the agility of the Opposition who recognized all their set moves.

Last night, Manly had to have their wits about them, and for most part managed to snuff out their loose ball plays. :angel:

It was quite obvious we ran with different tactics last night. Gift was much better just tucking the ball and cutting back inside cause it then opened up their edges plus his passing game has been ****e lately so better he just ran with it. Snake took it easy. Must remember he does have bad knees and needs to ease off at times during a season. They didn't go in full intensity last night nor do I expect them to this week. The real stuff begins in a fortnight and I expect to see our intensity in defense really step up a gear starting with the Warriors game. I just hope this hard run in to the finals isn't going to exhaust us.

Not happy with the snake. 3 weeks of near 100 point games in foxsports fantasy... Then he goes out and scores 5 points...

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2