Did Lyon pick up an injury?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You will know when we all know. That'll be around an hour before kick off in round 1 in Melb.
Des loves the mind games and will milk this for all it's worth.

@berkeley_eagle

;)

Post  automatically merged: [time]1297738724[/time]

http://nrl.com/manly-unlikely-to-risk-injured-trio/tabid/10874/newsid/61355/default.aspx

fox sport news said that lyon stewart and rodney wont be risked against the warriors so hopefully jamie just needs some rest time ,to me it sounds like an ongoing issue with his ankle and its being down played

he was our best last year and boy do we need him on the park to have any hope !!!!!

Davey, Oldfield, whoever. Get Rexy in the pigs from the outset to learn what he'll be doing for the next 12 years. We can cover the backs with backs.
Has anyone seen any centre in Dave Williams? For mine, I see a touch of fullback but I'd be interested to see if anyone has a decent reason to pick him at centre to get Oldfield on the wing.

MANLY4LIFE link said:
fox sport news said that lyon stewart and rodney wont be risked against the warriors so hopefully jamie just needs some rest time ,to me it sounds like an ongoing issue with his ankle and its being down played

My understanding is quite the opposite - he's fine for round one, and could probably play against the Warriors. But what's the point risking him in a trial when you've seen what happened to a guy like Anthony Cherrington? Lyon hardly needs to play, he knows his role and he's coming off an excellent season. No risks and have him ready for round one.

Duff link said:
Get Rexy in the pigs from the outset to learn what he'll be doing for the next 12 years.
I'll bet pounds to peanuts he is never a regular forward. Des has shown absolutely no sign of doing that to date.

Duff, you're correct.  There's a fullback somewhere in David Williams.  I think he'd be good.  Maybe needing some assist in the front on tackling dept.

Anyone thinking "Killer" is over the hill needs to learn about the game. He was the eagles best last year and will continue to carve up the opposition this year. If you want to support your team get behind them and stop bagging every player that makes a mistake or has a bad game. Most of the people bagging our team wouldnt even no the difference between a football and a golf ball.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6