Did Lyon pick up an injury?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
He wasn't on the field in the 2nd half. They showed a shot of him on camera and looked like he might of been limping. Anyone else see it?

swoop link said:
He wasn't on the field in the 2nd half. They showed a shot of him on camera and looked like he might of been limping. Anyone else see it?

Yep, I saw that too

Cherrington who spent all last year on the sidelines with a knee injury has done the same thing but opposite knee

looked like the same ankle as last year.went traight off and went to dressingroom.looked very ordinary according to mate of mine sitting near the players but who knows.will ask around tomorrow.

friggin nothing game and this happens ,georgy got a broken nose aswell didnt he ???

MANLY4LIFE link said:
friggin nothing game and this happens ,georgy got a broken nose aswell didnt he ???

A broken nose is nothing as opposed to Lyon's leg injury.

Lyon wasnt reported injured by the Sun Herald
Rose and other injuries were mentioned including
Morris's non injured ribs

Jamie had a very quiet game so when he was in the action, I watched intently and yes, I thought he got up with a limp. Straight to the sideline and that was all we saw of him.
Hope he's ok.

Zorba mentioned that Lyon picked up an ankle problem. No doubt scans will determine the full extent of the damage.

At least he came from the field the moment he was hurt. No waiting around and trying to run it off. Hopefully this will have minimised the injury. If it were a club game, they would have given him a painkilling injection and he would have stayed on and then not been available for the next 4-6 weeks.

don't know, we only like players that are nearly 30 and on  the downhill so we will see  ;) Lyon already, that's one  ???

Stupid game and highlights the risk for clubs.  Say Lyon did his ACL (and that is a possibility given how it happened) we lose our best player and don't even get salary cap relief for it.

Matabele link said:
Stupid game and highlights the risk for clubs.  Say Lyon did his ACL (and that is a possibility given how it happened) we lose our best player and don't even get salary cap relief for it.

Same can be said about trial matches, look at Anthony Cherrington gone for the year.

we have to have trials, seems cherrington is similar to our own Dean Whare (missing with injury again in trial)  :(

Big shame as Whare has so much potential but seems injury is going to hold him back, as I said you should have seen him at junior level, you can see why Saints let him go, they knew he was too injury prone and had major reco's , we took a chance but may not pay off. Roosters had choice of Kane Linnett and Whare (both toyota centres for Dragons) and Roosters choose right again grrrrr!!!!!!

Darren link said:
we have to have trials, seems cherrington is similar to our own Dean Whare (missing with injury again in trial)  :(

Big shame as Whare has so much potential but seems injury is going to hold him back, as I said you should have seen him at junior level, you can see why Saints let him go, they knew he was too injury prone and had major reco's , we took a chance but may not pay off. Roosters had choice of Kane Linnett and Whare (both toyota centres for Dragons) and Roosters choose right again grrrrr!!!!!!

Could of waited and picked up Joe Vickery

Darren link said:

yea Darren they are so astute at the dragons. They must be still high fiving each other over there for not signing those hacks glenn and Brett Stewart

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6