Did anyone see Zobra on ch 7 tonight ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I only caught the last bit of it but did anyone see Zorba on ch 7 tonight he was in his car and talking to the media i think it had something to do with the media being stopped from entering Brookie for the training session I'm sure it had something to do with Brett Stewart no doubt ?

Saw it briefly - if I get it wrong someone plse correct me ..
They were discussing the new report of the altercation at  Central Coast involving an 18 yr old girl who did not want to pursue (not the right word?) the incident.
And that Zorba blocked the road so thy could not access Stewart.
The reporter asked Zorba why he placed his car inbetween them and Stewart's car, he said he was shielding the boy and that that late in the week it was not an open training session. If the reporter knew anything about sport she would know that. :D
They then went to an aerial view and something along the lines it was not the training they were interested in....
Not word for word...

They are really going after Brett, not sure whether he will get a totally unbiased jury if the trial goes that far

Zorba is the perfect person to deflect the media because it would take the news crew a day just to navigate around his gut.

mwsneagle link said:
Saw it briefly - if I get it wrong someone plse correct me ..
They were discussing the new report of the altercation at  Central Coast involving an 18 yr old girl who did not want to pursue (not the right word?) the incident.
And that Zorba blocked the road so thy could not access Stewart.
The reporter asked Zorba why he placed his car inbetween them and Stewart's car, he said he was shielding the boy and that that late in the week it was not an open training session. If the reporter knew anything about sport she would know that. :D
They then went to an aerial view and something along the lines it was not the training they were interested in....
Not word for word...

Cheers mwsneagle

The Wheel link said:
They are really going after Brett, not sure whether he will get a totally unbiased jury if the trial goes that far
  IT won't matter how biased the jury is when some of the evidence on the family involved is produced.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6