Did anyone see that huge Under 20s Warriors forward?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
It was like watching men play boys in the Under 20s. I reckon we must have missed 70-80 tackles. It was embarrasing watching the Warriors score 11 tries. How they are so big and still under 20 is unbelievable. That tarrow must contain growth hormones.
The Warriors had this bloke, No. 16, who looked about 7ft tall and 130kg. What a behemoth. I'd love to have him at Manly but hate to feed him.
Does anyone know who he is and how big he is?
What the match showed me is how the Polynesian players are dominating rugby league, and that the Warriors, with their pick of a country's talent, should be dominant in the years ahead. 

Barry Hyland link said:
It was like watching men play boys in the Under 20s. I reckon we must have missed 70-80 tackles. It was embarrasing watching the Warriors score 11 tries. How they are so big and still under 20 is unbelievable. That tarrow must contain growth hormones.
The Warriors had this bloke, No. 16, who looked about 7ft tall and 130kg. What a behemoth. I'd love to have him at Manly but hate to feed him.
Does anyone know who he is and how big he is?
What the match showed me is how the Polynesian players are dominating rugby league, and that the Warriors, with their pick of a country's talent, should be dominant in the years ahead. 

Definitely agree mate, but on the flipside, we were rife with injury, and we had some very big boys out. Add to that we are ina  re-building phase after two fantastic years. We had blokes playing their 2nd ever NYC game, wingers playing fullback etc etc.

I hate to make excuses, but I think circumstance played a small part yesterday.

I guess I'm just trying to be fair..guys like Birrigan Young, Will Hopoate & Dean Whare tend to have a big afftect..

True, Ryan, but if you watched the game it was as if our guys were overawed by the Warriors pack. The guys we had out were outside backs.
I will be amazed if the Warriors don;t win the Toyota Cup, and I don't think we will win another match this season, unfortunately.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2