Diabetes round jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bradza said:
niccipops said:
lloydy said:
Love the idea behind it!
Love the design!
Love the fact the our club does stuff like this and not "star wars " or "Batman" themIed jumpers to raise cash!!!

Hmmm, Manly and a star wars theme......
Arko - Yoda
Georgie - Jabba
Wolfie - Chewbacca
Snake - Luke Skywalker, the Jedi that can save us all by using his Light Saber pen.

Killer - Obi-Wan Kenobi
Choc - R2D2
Darth Vader - Rupert Murdoch
Foz - Han Solo
Cliffy - Lando Calrissian
Matai - Jango Fett
Gallop - Darth Sidious
Sam Burgess - the ugly alien in the bar scene
Larissa - Princess Leia of course
Surely hasler would be landau as he sold his mates for cash?
News ltd - the death star

No offence to the good people (?) at URM, but their logo isn't much of a looker. Like the jersey though.. is the grey/silver/whatever of any special significance?

I think a trip to the factory outlet on Thursday is on the cards.

Not much of a fan to be honest.........great cause though.

In regards to the few dissing the home jersey, i gotta say it has really grown on me, i'd go as far to say that i love it!

Disco said:
Not much of a fan to be honest.........great cause though.

In regards to the few dissing the home jersey, i gotta say it has really grown on me, i'd go as far to say that i love it!

On this the alternate/away jersey is up for renewal next season. So will be interesting to see what ISC offers up

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7