Diabetes round jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pablo said:
I'm all for promoting awareness of various things but seems every week these days these a "insert name here" round with a jersey to go with it.
True. But what I like here is Wolfie designed the snake in consoltation with the snake.:)
It has a personal touch, rather than an easy copy and paste job.
I think those that are responsible in the club for this initiative should be congratulated.

For a good cause but I am not a big fan of the colour. The team can wear pink and purple for all I care, as long as we win.

Still beats the storm's orange jersey from the close the gap round.

Profit margins from selling a jersey for $160 must be outrageous. Surely for charity things like this the club would make cheaper ($120 range) so as to sell as many as possible.

I like both the t-shirt & jersey but will hold off buying either until I try them on at the Manly outlet on Sunday. Well done Snake & Wolfy!

lloydy said:
Love the idea behind it!
Love the design!
Love the fact the our club does stuff like this and not "star wars " or "Batman" themed jumpers to raise cash!!!

Hmmm, Manly and a star wars theme......
Arko - Yoda
Georgie - Jabba
Wolfie - Chewbacca
Snake - Luke Skywalker, the Jedi that can save us all by using his Light Saber pen.

SEA Eagles star Brett Stewart has a passion for helping kids and their families living with diabetes.

He appreciates the difficulties they face having been diagnosed with the disease when he was 13.

That's why Stewart and teammate David "Wolfman" Williams designed jerseys that Manly will wear in Sunday's game against Newcastle at Brookie as well as limited edition T-shirts.

The aim is to raise awareness of diabetes and help make life a bit easier for those who suffer from it.

Lots more @ http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/dont-hold-back/

I could be reading too much into it, and often do where Brett's concerned, but something about this topic gives me a positive feeling that both Wolfie and Snake will stay at Manly. Hope so as both are great assetts to the club.

niccipops said:
lloydy said:
Love the idea behind it!
Love the design!
Love the fact the our club does stuff like this and not "star wars " or "Batman" themed jumpers to raise cash!!!

Hmmm, Manly and a star wars theme......
Arko - Yoda
Georgie - Jabba
Wolfie - Chewbacca
Snake - Luke Skywalker, the Jedi that can save us all by using his Light Saber pen.

Killer - Obi-Wan Kenobi
Choc - R2D2
Darth Vader - Rupert Murdoch
Foz - Han Solo
Cliffy - Lando Calrissian
Matai - Jango Fett
Gallop - Darth Sidious
Sam Burgess - the ugly alien in the bar scene
Larissa - Princess Leia of course

Both players will visit the Sea Eagles Factory Outlet at Brookvale this Thursday at 4.30pm to sign any items purchased on the day.

Stewart will also auction his playing jersey after the match.

Wolfie looks radiant in his Silver Snake Jersey :D

Great cause but I'm not a fan of the jersey design I'm afraid.

We will also be selling the t-shirts at the game on Sunday. A great cause, one we are proud to be supporting!

Great, great cause and 2 awesome blokes to promote it :) It's about time we have Brett in the paper for all the right reasons and I know this may sound corny but how good it is to see him smiling properly again.... Hats off to Wolfman also :) I'm about to order mine so lets get right behind this cause and then celebrate even harder when Brett re-signs with the greatest club on earth :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6