Dessies Protein shakes?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

stlth15

I think Dessie has gone back to his old formulas of 2008. Feeding the boys protein shakes substituted with calfs blood? The boys played with so much energy, constantly bending the dogs defence. T-Rex was one example, he smashed the dogs like rag dolls in attack and defence. Shhh Dessie, mums the word!

It's not protein its serotonin. Des deserves full credit for creating a team culture where they are really happy to be playing together and for each other. The return of Snake I'm sure is a key to this, and the support that Des ensured he got from the club has got a lot to do with the positive vibe in the joint now, and that is reflected in the team's form. If this keeps up we will be almost irresistable by season's end. Bennett will be quite concerned that in 3 months we have gone from rank outsiders to second faves.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
It's not protein its serotonin. Des deserves full credit for creating a team culture where they are really happy to be playing together and for each other. The return of Snake I'm sure is a key to this, and the support that Des ensured he got from the club has got a lot to do with the positive vibe in the joint now, and that is reflected in the team's form. If this keeps up we will be almost irresistable by season's end. Bennett will be quite concerned that in 3 months we have gone from rank outsiders to second faves.

haha love the seratonin suggestion SER8 and spot on about positivity and Brett

Some more of Grandma Hoppa's special jungle juice watermelon dreeeenk coming up at training boys! Job well done!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7