Dessie's Diving Doggies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
barrack o barba said:
If I were you guys I would be concentating on the next game

But you're not one of us, so fark off already and don't tell us what to think or say.

barrack o barba said:
.... sour grapes .

albumpicture.php

All this Bulldogs crap is Parra in 09 and Roosters in 2010. We all know how that ended up!

And it has a smell of the Lance Armstrongs about it too, but in a salary cap kind of way!

globaleagle said:
barrack o barba said:
.... sour grapes .

albumpicture.php

Cheers to whoever swung that hammer. He's been constantly on here and I just don't understand why these doggies supporters feel the need to be here. He's been trying to behave himself but I guess his self control only went so far. Please tell me it's for more than 24 hours this time.

He's been given 3 weeks. He can come back in time for the Grand Final. Sick of his supercilious posts appearing in every thread. What sort of fans spends more time at an opposition forum then their own ? I'm over hearing and seeing the name Barba

Chip and Chase said:
He's been given 3 weeks. He can come back in time for the Grand Final. Sick of his supercilious posts appearing in every thread. What sort of fans spends more time at an opposition forum then their own ? I'm over hearing and seeing the name Barba

can u add 50% loading

Chip and Chase said:
What sort of fans spends more time at an opposition forum then their own?

Good on you C&C, and the only answer I can come with is to be a stirrer.
As for the name Barba, he's certainly the lovechild of the Nrl atm. Somebody stop him!

Chip and Chase said:
He's been given 3 weeks. He can come back in time for the Grand Final.

I don't think that he will be alone in that punishment

niccipops said:
Chip and Chase said:
What sort of fans spends more time at an opposition forum then their own?

Good on you C&C, and the only answer I can come with is to be a stirrer.
As for the name Barba, he's certainly the lovechild of the Nrl atm. Somebody stop him!

We did last night...we just forgot about Josh Morris lol

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8