Dessie wiped from Manly premiers mug

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How controversial :p

I say give credit where credit is due, HOWEVER he did such a horrible thing to the club, the players and the fans that I am ok with his deletion.

God if he doesn't set the doghouse fanbase on fire, he will really be left in no mans land huh

Massive fall from grace ...

As I stated earlier they should have given fans the option. One it might have actually helped sales and two, it would have given the club and maybe even Des an idea of what the fans really think of his decision.

Moondog said:
Was he ever really here? Maybe we just imagined him. Powerful stuff, I'm going to start imagining a premiership.

The new Des Hasler bio:

"Sorry, but I'm not there - the Des Hasler Story" - as told to Peter Peters.

Right or wrong, it's history, and Manly's history. I don't think anyone should be allowed to alter any facts or pictures relating to it.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
bones said:
I bought the bar runner and Despot is not on that either.

I just had a look at Ricks Bar Mat and yes he is missing from that too

I have both bar runners from 08 and 11 and he is on niether of them. I'm confident this isn't a big anti Hasler conspiracy, he simply didn't fit in the photo because he always stood up the back and didn't get right in amongst the huddle. Check the photos, the pictures would be cut to fit the products.

The 08 one has the players ONLY, the 11 one has a few extras including Tooves because they were right in amongst the players, Hasler was not.

We talk about the Terrorgraph making up stories out of nothing, I think some of you guys are running with this when it has no legs as well.

Mcatt is right it's because Des is standing up top slightly away from everyone else. Looking at my premiers stubby holder it's a space issue, our former coach can't fit (& yep I'm ok with that). Nothing to see here.

They could of scaled it down a touch. Or just make it work.

Leaving out the coach is a huge error.

Surely the NRL or the sea eagles should be asked to check all new products.

byso said:
They could of scaled it down a touch. Or just make it work.

Leaving out the coach is a huge error.

Surely the NRL or the sea eagles should be asked to check all new products.

No one seemed to complain when he was left out of the 08 memorabilia. He is in an awkward poisition.

1514684-manly.jpg

You can see Watmough sticking out in all the products, but they cant cut a player out.

I disagree with this. As much as I think he is a traitor to the club, I still think he should be on anything related to the 2011 season as he was still our coach.

Jono said:
I disagree with this. As much as I think he is a traitor to the club, I still think he should be on anything related to the 2011 season as he was still our coach.

x2 - well said.

I believe the actions by Dessie and Greenscum forced Manly's hand in sacking Des. This however played out exactly as those filthy Belmore Poodles had planned all along i.e. getting Dessie's services a year early. If it were up to me I would've told Des he was in breach of contract, kept him on the payroll for 2012 and sat him on the sidelines watching and not coaching anyone.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8