Dessie Profile on Sydney Channel 9 6pm News

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
let us know what is said... or if the footage can be seen on the web anywhere afterward.

If anyone is able to record it and post it on here somehow so us interstaters could see it would be fantastic

Wow took all of 30 seconds. He needs a full length feature to do him justice. Des of Arabia. Braveheart II. Something like that.

It was just a light hearted look at Des, it just showed a few clips of him in the coaches box. Ken Sutcliffe just asked him a couple of questions about his hair and the door incident at parra, I enjoyed it!!

Jatz Crackers said:
Sutcliffe lives up here. At the airport hes even asked me about my hair. Makeup centred is the bloke.

So Jatz, what is your hairstyle mate?!

Kenny makes me laugh. Talk about hanging around in a gig for years and not having to do too much! Whenever he comes on I can't help yelling at the TV, "open your eyes Kenny". He squinted for years like Steve Waugh but then I reckon he had some surgery to try and prise them open.

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/video.aspx
Then choose 'Hasler Steers Manly Towards Finals'.

My favourite was his repetative reference to Manly Players as 'Real People'.

Dont quite know who had labled The DNA Freak, The Snake, The Wolfman, The T-Rex ... as being un-real:D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4