Dessie on 2SM talkin sport

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
next time just go with the afternoon nap it works wonders for a hangover!

Wests have had ONE loss, and their coach is fuming. Bennett is publicly fuming, and his superstars are busting their arses to get on the park.

Time will tell Canteen?

How long WAS it before Walker came fro fullback to 5/8 last year?

How long has it been since we have strung just TWO wins together?

We have had our 5 worst defeats EVER in two years.

You must be a very, very patient man.

Well see if we lose this weekend. I'm sure even CW will be miffed with Dessie if we dont make the semis.

Lockyer is likly to return this week. 1 - 2 weeks early.

Watmough - 2 weeks overdue
King - Always injured

Ryan, many do think he's the Golden Boy. But I think some want to hold. as far as i'm concerned noone is safe. Especially the coach. I think theres a huge problem with attitude in the camp, they dont want to bleed for Manly. This has gone since Monasgate. He didn't keep them focused.

I dont think the players have much club/team spirit!

Except for Kennedy. A true inspiration.

Ryan was the one tipping us to come 10th (with me) at the start of the year. We have been in the 8 all year, and looking like we will wobble to 10th. Where is the shock in that?

I blame the players who have not put in rather than the coach! Des was coach of the year 10 weeks ago and therefore he has not changed his spots in that time.

you two werent the only ones saying 10th. half the bloody forum said 10th.

Ryan summed it up well though when he said its better to finish the season winning a few games and missing the 8 than make it to the 8 but lose most in a row

is it??

I would prefer to make the 8 as finals footy can help mature players and drive them for the off season knowing how much harder it is.

CW - Des hasnt changed a thing, thats the problem. Same game plan for every team. We are easier to read than a childrens book. PLayers might be failing, but Des still doesnt change the team, no movtivation there. They are not punished for a half arse effort - no motivation, poor management by the coach.

CW apparently coaching staff sprouted "overachievement" halfway through the season.

Is it acceptable to lose 8 from 9. When at least 4 were on the plate.

Dessie has shown that when the pressure is on he has nothing.

The players are showing little motivation that is the job of the coach when times are tough.

CW, can you explain to me why Souths are performing so well when there season was over.

"They have pride in there jumper"

If we dont win this week end Dessie should be hung out to dry and it will be the clubs DARKEST year ever!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4