Dessie Come Back - RLW 26/4/15

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I still very much believe in Toovey. Give him a chance to build the squad in his image. He helped get us through the backloaded contracts Des left us with while still performing throughout. We are almost on the otherside of it now. Let the man do his thing. Des just realises that with the new interchange rule coming in the Dogs are stuffed with their oversized pack. Now he is trying to flee like a rat from a sinking ship!

This the same Tony Adams who said we were signing DCE (back flip) Nate Myles and Elgey so far he is 0/3 so I say he has just made this up.

I hope it's true though I would have Des back any day

It's simple des comes back we win a premiership.HIs record speaks for itself 08,11 with manly,2 grand finals he got the dogs to as well in his short stay.

I have forgiven Doggler but will never forget the betrayal before and after the 2011 grand final.

Him coming back at Tooveys expense would be so unfair.

The people that matter are the fans and members. I have not forgotten his continued attempts to sign our players and disrupt our club.

You made your bed now lie in it!

Des can go and **** himself
Lol I think you could benefit from this @NewwyEagle :giggle: I like number 2 lol
IMG_1370.JPG

I was never happy Des left us. But putting my manly goggles away, he did it as a career move. If that's selfish, then so what. All those that talk about Tooves bleeding for the club need look no further than Dessie as role model for Tooves playing style.
If the club can get its **** together and sustain the presence of Bozo, Dessie and Tooves ... Well wouldn't that be just fantastic.

This the same Tony Adams who said we were signing DCE (back flip) Nate Myles and Elgey so far he is 0/3 so I say he has just made this up.

I hope it's true though I would have Des back any day
Mavin, this isn't a Tony Adams made up story. It is happening and known around the clubs. I cant reveal my source, but very high up at the Panthers and part of NSW RL board - a family member of mine.

Get him back. Give Toovey JO KEllys job.

I think he's coming. Leaving those Godzilla props as the new interchange rule makes them a liability. A bit like leaving a back ended salary cap mess.

Someone find that thanks for the memories des Hasler you tube vid. I have dodgeball to organise

A source? Really? Does Des even know about this? Or the Manly management?

I don't get these 'leaks', cause if you wanted Des back then keeping it out the news will be more helpful. This deal, if it ever was going to happen, should be presented as done. Only those involved need know about it (including Tooves of course).

Hang on, when does Des' contract finish?

I'd have him back cause his beef was with the management. But first he'll have to do a lap of Brookie on his knees, in the mud. Chains, whips, dominatrix. Make him beg for it.

A source? Really? Does Des even know about this? Or the Manly management?

I don't get these 'leaks', cause if you wanted Des back then keeping it out the news will be more helpful. This deal, if it ever was going to happen, should be presented as done. Only those involved need know about it (including Tooves of course).

Hang on, when does Des' contract finish?

I'd have him back cause his beef was with the management. But first he'll have to do a lap of Brookie on his knees, in the mud. Chains, whips, dominatrix. Make him beg for it.
With a dog collar of course.

His departure aside....

Didn't give us a whole bunch of back ended contracts and left before having to deal with them?

So tooves has to deal with them...and once they are all sorted and the sooks have gone, we get des back in?

Is this good for the club?

I dunno.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8